Genk (a) 5:45pm. Thursday 4 November (BT Sport 3)

Comments

• Everyone’s been poor so far, and yet it’s only 1-0 and we have had some chances to score
  • Survive to half time then change things around
  • There are a few players lacking match time

Noble, Coufal, Masuaku, Lanzini

You don’t get away with it forever, especially away in Europe
  • I think it might be “one of those days” for them not us. They genuinely should’ve scored at least 3 more, at half time Moyes will use that to lift us up!
  • Do you think the multi roll dance will catch on twice in two games now , maybe the pitch needed flattening
  • edited November 2021
    Arthur's not really at the races today but then again not many are. Keep it 1-0 at half-time and we're still in it.
  • Bring fornals on at half time
  • edited November 2021
    Man, that was the chance. Benrahma should have scored.

And they break and nearly score again.
  • First good thing Masuaku does today and it’s a brilliant ball in to Benrahma. And then they break and nearly score again!!
  • How have we not scored there
  • And again. Off the line this time. Maybe we don't want half time here.
  • Very open game, I'll be amazed if this stays 1-0. We're getting in it now
  • Moyes is fuming on the touchline.

He's been talking up our top four credentials, and then the players turn in this dross.

All teams, including those that finish in the top four, will have bad nights. We were due one.
  • Every single second ball is dropping their way.
  • Sounds like we are getting chances ,
    On my train home
  • edited November 2021
    re OCS comment.. I genuinely don't think that characterising what he said as being ' talking up our top 4 credentials' is a fair reflection of his comments.
  • They'll have the conversation at half time and I expect us to win the second half and the match.
  • Few players not playing well ,When i say few i mean all ,
  • I think Bowen will make an appearance and make the difference, my fear is Moyes waits until the last twenty minutes. Soucek and Fonals on also and we win.
  • 10 shots on target in that half, 5 each. Who’d have thought that’s how it went.
  • Dust ourselves down and go again. All is not lost
  • MrsGrey said:

re OCS comment.. I genuinely don't think that characterising what he said as being ' talking up our top 4 credentials' is a fair reflection of his comments.

Perhaps not. But I would take "we're on the fast train to the top" to at least suggest that he believes we're there or thereabouts.
  • Comfortably out worst half of football this season. But only one down and with Bowen and Fornals on the bench we have a chance to get back in it.

That said, the way the game's some so far, I'll be surprised if we score.
  • Would take a point now
  • I don’t think Coufal will ever score for us
  • I don’t think Coufal will ever score for us

You're no OCS.
  • Bad Antonio has turned out tonight. There's rarely a middle ground with Big Mich.
  • What, cos he slipped?
  • MrsGrey said:

What, cos he slipped?

Nope. Because he's been poor. Shooting has been poor, hold up play has been poor, passing has been poor.