Everton away 2pm Sunday 17th October Sky Sports

Comments

• edited October 2021
    Why does Antonio even bother shooting from outside the box? A great break, Bowen open, and Antonio shanks one into the stands.

We've played some really good football, but the decision making has been poor again.
  • edited October 2021
    Zouma limping. Hope he can walk this off.
    The main thing missing from our game today is our shooting. In terms of passing, movement and ball retention this has been the best I’ve seen us in a long time.
  • Wasteful but by far the better side.

Defence looks shaky to me, though.
  • Good play, and then poor finishing. Hope we don’t regret these chances missed later.
  • Played well without really testing Pickford
  • Agree with earlier comments, really sharp play in possession and dominating for the first 20mins but let down by the final ball.

COYI
  • 2 joke bookings
    a dive to get Antonio sent off (maybe a bit of exaggeration but I am saying it)
    It took them 20 minutes to even get in our half
    excellent build up, sharp passing from us but consistently falling apart/a bit sloppy when it matters
    Cant understand why Bowen didnt shoot
    Fornals had all day to get that one on target but didnt
    That completes my 1st half analysis ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

2 joke bookings
    a dive to get Antonio sent off (maybe a bit of exaggeration but I am saying it)
    It took them 20 minutes to even get in our half
    excellent build up, sharp passing from us but consistently falling apart/a bit sloppy when it matters
    Cant understand why Bowen didnt shoot
    Fornals had all day to get that one on target but didnt
    That completes my 1st half analysis ;)

Now back to the studio
  • Hope those 2 joke bookings dont come back to hurt us
  • Iwobi is so bad that he's nailed on to get the winner.
  • Rondon with a good chance now.
  • Have we scored from a corner this season? Been generally pretty dreadful this season from memory.
  • Have we scored from a corner this season? Been generally pretty dreadful this season from memory.

Just about to 😁

Trying to be too smart

So many wasted short corners.... just whip it in
  • I've been out so only just started watching now.

Don't worry, guys - I'm bringing the goals.
  • Not a great deal on the bench for us to change things up. Vlasic and Yarmolenko are the only attacking options and neither have had an impact this season.
  • problem is I look at the bench and don't see anyone coming on to improve the team
  • It almost feels like the managers shook hands on a 0-0 draw at half time. Neither side seems to want to get it right in the final third.

Doesn't help that Fornals is having his worst game in a West Ham shirt.
  • Oggy from a cornerrrrrrrrrrr!
  • Get in there Oggy!

I honestly think I have a gift

Like I said. You're welcome.
  • great set piece

I honestly think I have a gift
    O.o
  • Deserved
  • Be interesting to see whether the corner we scored from was actually a corner. Looked a lot like Antonio got the last touch.

Like I said. You're welcome.
    Just need Alderz to plagerise it for our second
  • looked nasty that stamp on the face
  • game is supposed to be stopped for head injuries. Dont kicks in the face count???