EFL Cup: West Ham v Man Utd (A) - Wednesday 22nd September, 19:45

Comments

• edited September 2021
    No Var, ref didn't see it... surely can be cited for violent play and get s retrospective red card?
    Talking about that knee.
  • more play acting
  • Oh that Bailly play acting was bad
  • Trying to get a player sent off for 2 Nd yellow. Dreadful.
  • MrsGrey said:

No Var, ref didn't see it... surely can be cited for violent play and get s retrospective red card?
    Talking about that knee.

I hope this can happen

• Utd have had 16 shots

Doesn’t feel like that to be fair
  • zouma on for Arthur
  • edited September 2021
    Who'd bet on a Lingard equaliser, goes to pens, Noble scores the winning one.

:-)
  • Lukerz I didn’t say they were on target.
  • edited September 2021
    Commentator, instead of talking about Bailey's play acting, says the Utd players didn't remonstrate for a 2nd yellow against Noble! He must surely have " I love Utd" tattooed across his butt
  • I want to Lingard subbed just to help with our move for him
  • I don’t know what it is about Yarmo, but he just never seems to be on the same wavelength as ANYONE else in the team. It’s constant that he’ll make a run and someone passes to where he was standing, or he passes a ball thinking someone would be running and they never are, or he makes completely the wrong run. Then you watch him for Ukraine, and everyone knows exactly what he’s going to do and where he’s going to be, and he knows what everyone else will do, and he’s the star of the show.
  • Var would have sorted that one as well a stamp, filthy Manure
  • Matic should be off now, shows why VAR is such a good addition to the game.
  • edited September 2021
    Matic again on Lansini this time
  • Yarmo stays on , lets hope he scores
  • Feels early for us to have made three subs!
  • These two games have put me right off Lingard. He seems to REALLY want to score against us.

And not putting the ball out when Lanzini was down injured was a bit shoddy. I know other Man Utd players didn't, but he was Lanzini's teammate 4 months ago.
  • Gotta follow the boss's orders, presumably.
  • edited September 2021
    Alex Kral’s had a good game. Makes me feel bit better about the idea of ever resting Rice or Soucek.
  • ok Lingard now you know your worth
  • These two games have put me right off Lingard. He seems to REALLY want to score against us.

And not putting the ball out when Lanzini was down injured was a bit shoddy. I know other Man Utd players didn't, but he was Lanzini's teammate 4 months ago.

Tbf, every time I’ve seen Lingard play since he joined us he’s looked like he is trying to prove a point and REALLY wants to score. The not putting the ball out isn’t great but almost no teams or players ever do it
  • That’s good alderz because they’ve both been rested tonight.
  • edited September 2021
    If he doesn't bring on Zouma for Dawson now Fernandes is on that is poor from Moyes in my view, Or even for Yarmo and just try and see it out.
  • If he doesn't bring on Zouma for Dawson now Fernandes is on that is poor from Moyes in my view.

He’s made all his subs already, so he probably won’t be bringing him on.
  • I forgot about Fredricks injury
  • I forgot about Fredricks injury

Tbf it feels like AGES ago
  • MrsGrey said:

I'd like to see Vlasic for Yarmo ASAP. Yarmo just looks like nothing is ever going to happen for him in a West Ham shirt again.

You know if that was OCS, we'd have a goal by now.

Just sayin'
    👋

Vlasic has struggled since he came on. Can't see him scoring.
  • Brilliant skill from Fornals and we had an amazing chance on the break. Didn't feel like Vlasic was exactly busting a gut to get in and score.
  • Yarmelenko surely heading back to Ukraine at the end of this season to see out his final days in football. Just doesn't have the quality or pace to play at the top level.