Saints match

Comments

• I'm cheesed off it's being shown on sky 1. I don't have that. Sky showing the Liverpool game on 2 channels :(
  • Astro is showing the match....on Thursday. Unless they've made a mistake - very likely, I've spotted two other clangers - I'll have to rely on the BBC and WHU606. At least they won't let me down!
  • Isn't sky one part of the bog standard sky/virgin package?
  • edited May 2021
    Hamstew said:

Isn't sky one part of the bog standard sky/virgin package?

It is, channel 109 on Virgin, 106 on Sky

And 301 on Talk Talk, I didn't know they did TV
  • I only have Sky sports via Now. Though I had every avenue covered, Sky sports,BT sport, Amazon and the swines bung it on sky1 while the Liverpool game is on 2 channels.
  • Astro is showing the match....on Thursday. Unless they've made a mistake - very likely, I've spotted two other clangers - I'll have to rely on the BBC and WHU606. At least they won't let me down!

Why are Astra Guigui showing the match? They are obsessed with us.
  • Scouting for next season.
  • Very much off topic but I trust you will forgive me URCHINS URCHINS =)
  • URCHINS URCHINS

Up the CHINS
  • 2-1 Urchins with 2 minutes to go.
  • 3-1. The Mighty Urchins win the FA Trophy.
  • 3-1 all over, well done the Urchins
  • edited May 2021
    Unbelievable, when I checked in we were losing 1-0 at 71mins, Hereford had 10 shots against the Urchins 4 and I thought that would be a decent result if they can hold out, checked back a bit later and OMG.

Spoke to a couple of my mates who are there, safe to say that it is all going to kick off back at the Bridge this evening, unbelievable

URCHINS
  • Now if we can secure a spot in 6th and finish above Spurs, all will be right in the world
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • yoyo said:

I'm cheesed off it's being shown on sky 1. I don't have that. Sky showing the Liverpool game on 2 channels :(

We’re in the same position. Doing a 7-day free trial... worth checking if you can too.
  • Cheers eskimoking good idea =)
  • Maybe Kane should join the Urchins for a trophy, won more than spuds in the last 20 odd years :)
  • edited May 2021
    All the more remarkable is that Hornchurch had to overcome no less than five teams from higher divisions just to get to Wembley and their season was suspended back in November. They were therefore unable to play any competitive football outside of the cup run for six months

Real Roy of the Rovers stuff, you’ve got to love it
  • edited May 2021
    Antonio has a good scoring record against these. I fancy us to win this 1-0 a final clean sheet with a squeaky bum time for the final 10 minutes.
    I reckon spurs will do Leicester too, think they will completely bottle it. Chelsea will draw. Liverpool will win. Arsenal will win. Everton will get pumped. Leeds will win.

Final table prediction.

Liverpool
    Chelsea
    Leicester
    West ham
    Spurs
    Arsenal
    Leeds
    Everton
  • No Man City or United that’s good us 4th love it 😂😂
  • Spurs will not beat Leicester. Spurs are really poor and the Kane news will only make them less focused.
  • I'd like to think Leicester , parading the F.A cup will be buoyed to put on a good performance.
  • Cheers eskimoking I've got the Now TV entertainment free trial giving me Sky1. My birthday tomorrow so I'm hoping for an early present with at least a point. I expect us to do it. Fizz on ice ....COYI
  • edited May 2021
    Part of me worries we will mess this up & Spurs will win in Kane’s last game.

But then that battles the part that says have faith in these lads who have not let us down all season.

I think/hope we’ve got enough born winners in our side to get this job done. Those that weren’t born winners must be more or less converted by now.

COYI
  • Spurs will not win
  • So have we all got our lucky pants/socks/ hats etc. at the ready?
    Here’s my contribution, my well worn match day cup:
  • edited May 2021
    Slacker said:

So have we all got our lucky pants/socks/ hats etc. at the ready?
    Here’s my contribution, my well worn match day cup:

Oh well, that didn’t work.
    Photo won’t load.🙄

• We need to smash them ........Or a bore 0-0 will be just fine
  • I actually think Spurs will try not to win. They will not want uefa conference.