Saints match

Comments

• Hope I get back home in time to watch us march triumphantly into Europe. We have most of our pride back - let's finish the job off. Come On You Irons.
  • £50.9 million for coming 6th , £47.6 m for 7th or £44.2 m for 8th

That won’t have been in the budget projection for next year

Where is this from, or where do these values come from?

Thought that each position was roughly worth £1.9mil
  • Sports pages of the Sunday Telegraph. 6th would mean around a £30m rise for position from last season, or Lingard on a freebie. 😁
  • Dont forget the Davids have to take there cut
  • Just saw the telegraph article...don't really understand where they get those figures from

Every team get an equal share of £34mil for domestic and then £43mil for international TV money

Every team get an equal £5mil from Commercial

Merit payment is £2mil per position, so 6th net us £28mil

Then facility payments, approx £1mil for each game played

So dunno where the £50.9mil comes from
  • Is there a way to watch this on pay per view? The sky website sends me to Now TV, which I normally use (day pass for a tenner), but I can't see it as available there.
  • Benrahma dropped and Fab back in
  • edited May 2021

Is there a way to watch this on pay per view? The sky website sends me to Now TV, which I normally use (day pass for a tenner), but I can't see it as available there.

A couple here who use Now TV have signed up for a free 7 day Sky trial which will include Sky1 (which is where the game is being shown).
  • Fab; Coufal Dawson Ogbonna Cresswell; Rice Soucek; Bowen Lingard Fornals; Antonio
  • I think Benrahma’s been really hard done by there, but Moyes presumably feels that Bowen and Fornals will offer more defensively, and doesn’t want to take unnecessary risks.
  • Thanks Buffy!
  • Gotta feel for Benrahma

Moyes hasn't done much wrong, buti do think he's overly harsh on him, he's been the brightest player even if he hasn't been the one with the stats
  • With the crowd this was made for Benrahma
  • Sorry Champo - I saw those figures in the Torygraph and consequently believed them to be gospel
  • 3-1 Irons. C'mon.

COYI
  • i have no nails left ,And the game has not even started
  • For anyone struggling to find the game. Go to Now TV, Entertainment package, Start free 7 day trial. The game is on Sky1 not Sky sports
  • Great rendition of bubbles.
  • I’m very excited. Seeing and hearing the fans is massive. I hope they keep the energy up the whole game.
  • edited May 2021
    12 months ago who would have thought we would be anxious about European qualification?

Walcott on the bench

COYI
  • And the fans clapping the knee too. Happy about that.
  • Vestergaard: hoofs the ball out of play
    Commentator: both Southampton centre halves have the ability to do that

Was it a dig? Or are they thick?
  • Keep the comments coming and save my sanity....I'm having to watch the Spurs match :(
  • Southampton have shaded it so far, but we’ve looked pretty comfy
  • Big clap for Soucek, by the way. 38 league starts this season. If it wasn’t for that ridiculous red card that got rescinded he’d have played every minute this season.
  • we haven't got going yet
  • Let off there