Kit for next season

Comments

• c&bsky, Forgettable for another 30 years until it’s released as a new shirt, could have sworn this is the same as the one used in 1992 or is it supposed to be?
  • It's not great but not that bad. I don't care what they wear if we have another season Like the last one.
  • Home not too bad, away is dreadful imo
  • c&bsky, Forgettable for another 30 years until it’s released as a new shirt, could have sworn this is the same as the one used in 1992 or is it supposed to be?

Yeah it is the same. I’m pretty sure the rumours have been that the kits this year are inspired by some of our old kits.
  • edited July 2021

Why does Coufal look so angry. I’m scared.

He missed the 86 to Ilford?
  • Why does Coufal look so angry. I’m scared.

Someone said Rice was going to Chelsea so he gave them the stare

• Why does Coufal look so angry. I’m scared.

Someone said Rice was going to Chelsea so he gave them the stare

That would be a good negotiation tactic. Just send Vlad in to stand at the back of the room.
  • alderz said:

Squad numbers will be interesting next season. Looks like 2, 4, 7 (Yarmo has apparently agreed terms with Fenerbache), 8 and 11 will be available.

I love squad numbers
    Me too. One of favourite parts of pre-season. Reckon Benrahma may move to 7 or 11 to accommodate the new No9.
    Fornals #8
  • alderz said:

alderz said:

Squad numbers will be interesting next season. Looks like 2, 4, 7 (Yarmo has apparently agreed terms with Fenerbache), 8 and 11 will be available.

I love squad numbers
    Me too. One of favourite parts of pre-season. Reckon Benrahma may move to 7 or 11 to accommodate the new No9.
    Fornals #8
    Couldn't come at a better time for you two. Cheeky Friday night number change. Will be carnage round yours tonight.
  • alderz said:

alderz said:

I love squad numbers
    Fornals #8

#squadnumberhype
  • Hamstew said:

alderz said:

alderz said:

I love squad numbers
    Fornals #8
    Couldn't come at a better time for you two. Cheeky Friday night number change. Will be carnage round yours tonight.
    I've got a bottle of Schloer on ice and everything.
  • Club has released a promo video of the squad number change.

See, they like the hype too.
  • No it's because they have nothing else to do. Was either that or an Anderson leaving video.
  • Hamstew said:

No it's because they have nothing else to do. Was either that or an Anderson leaving video.

Sadly, I think you're right. Probably worried their budget will be removed if they don't announce something.
  • Hamstew said:

No it's because they have nothing else to do. Was either that or an Anderson leaving video.

Sadly, I think you're right. Probably worried their budget will be removed if they don't announce something.
    Add it to your agenda mate and let me know what the outcome is.
  • edited July 2021
    If you don’t like the boxed sponsor, you can get the top without it:

• Not sure how I feel about either kits

Sometimes I look at them and love them and sometimes they look awful

Thought the home kit looked better on the pitch
  • Home kit has grown on me but this one I’m still not liking
  • It looked a lot better in the video the club put on social media than it does in the pictures, IMO.
  • It looks much better without the sponsor on it
  • I think all kits do tbh
  • edited July 2021

I think all kits do tbh

Last season’s black one is maybe the only exception. I never buy the ones with our current sponsors and wanted that but without that bit if gold it looked bland.
  • I predict the away shirt without a sponsor will sell more than the one with

As am sure most of us remember at the end of 1996/97 season our 5-year deal with Dagenham Motors came to an end but we didn't sign a deal with Dr Martens until April so we played most of 1997/98 season with a "plain" shirt.

The "plain" shirt was very popular, I was told that they sold more shirts than in any other season that anyone could remember. However the following season they sold more even more shirts than before. Gotta love Dr Martens
  • Yonks back I was at Gatwick airport 4:30am, when XL airways went bust 2 hours before. Our holiday gone. Lots of peeved people. There, in the queue, a bloke in a West Ham shirt with XL blazened across his chest. I thought he was going to get lynched! I'm not keen of advertising sponsers, as a punter.
  • Our away shirts look like Argentina national team. Make lanzini feel at home.
  • Our away shirts look like Argentina national team. Make lanzini feel at home.

I take it as a dig at Sheffield United. ;) Perhaps we have a deal for Tevez lined up?
  • I like the 3rd kit best.
  • Oh dear. My Burnley supporting friend just sent me this

What is going on there?
  • Looks like the sleeves have been made out of an old duvet cover.