Kit for next season

Comments

• Now that stripy shirt reminds of a different shirt ๐Ÿค” something to do with Sheffield United and relegation. ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜
    An Argentine home shirt, that's it.

Could the people im charge be doing this on purpose to troll Sheffield? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Blue and white stripes + Di Canio = image of pushing referee
  • alderz said:

alderz said:

I had some pyjamas that were not dissimilar to the striped kit. I was about 7 and liked them very much. Iโ€™m 60 now and my tastes have altered slightly.

Did you like Leeds back then?
    So that's Jorderz and now Wombat, who's your next beef gonna be with ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜?
    buffybebad, more like

๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It's on ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • edited May 2021
    An oldie but a good un..

West Ham unveil their new home kit..

• Ok,ok, I regret wearing it now
  • Just a note on the kits, with our first pre-season game on Friday, surely the kit we'll be wearing will be one of the new ones? If so, it should be released before then?

How common is it for teams to play in their previous season's kit?
  • I wonder if a lot of teams have delayed due to the Euros? A lot of English fans are currently stocking up, and more bothered about, the England kit (or a top of some sort). I wonder if they are holding off until the end of the Euros or England go out. Smart money on the kit being released Thursday/Friday if England lose tomorrow.
  • I think it's safe to say if they don't release one of the kits tomorrow, we'll be in training gear and then the kits will be released after the Euros has ended & people stop buying England tops.
  • edited July 2021
    Apparently leaked. Home kit is ghastly. Collars ๐Ÿคฎ
  • That first kit brings back the memories...

• edited July 2021

I think it's meant to be similar to the Di Canio shirt.
  • That's what we've been waiting for?

I think not knowing was preferable.
  • edited July 2021
    https://images.app.goo.gl/4g1MSbzrfJUHZkBS9 I've kinda mucked that up!
  • Always got to wait until they are wearing it as a scrumpled half pic doesnโ€™t help anybody
  • edited July 2021
    Yeah hopefully the collar will disappear when a player puts it on ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • I thought they were getting rid of the yellow hammers?

• Erm....
  • Those are the worst kits in a long time. The away reminds me of the iron on sponsor era
  • I can just about get on board with the home and 3rd shirt, but that away kit is dreadful. Looks like a carrier bag from the late '80s.
  • Itโ€™ll look better in person
  • I prefer the away shirt, though not sure I'll look good in stripes. ๐Ÿค”
  • Always reminds me of last seasons black kit. When it was leaked there was outcry & now it is selling out still on the club site so much so they havenโ€™t even reduced itโ€™s price.
  • Lukerz said:

Always reminds me of last seasons black kit. When it was leaked there was outcry & now it is selling out still on the club site so much so they havenโ€™t even reduced itโ€™s price.

And I believe one of the new training tops is basically the same design.

They be cashing in.
  • Well, do you want transfers or not?
  • Would be nice.

But hopefully transfers aren't entirely dependant on whether the club can knock out some training tops before the season starts.
  • OCS, I wouldnโ€™t be too sure. ๐Ÿ˜‰