Kit for next season

Comments

• None too bad that. Not our best, but not our worst either.

Obviously the shoot was done ages ago if Deccers was involved, so the question is why wait so long to release it. My hope is that they're tying it in with a new signing, but I doubt that's it.
  • It's ok. Even the collar passes the collar test. Just!
  • Squad numbers will be interesting next season. Looks like 2, 4, 7 (Yarmo has apparently agreed terms with Fenerbache), 8 and 11 will be available.
  • Squad numbers will be interesting next season. Looks like 2, 4, 7 (Yarmo has apparently agreed terms with Fenerbache), 8 and 11 will be available.

I love squad numbers
  • alderz said:

Squad numbers will be interesting next season. Looks like 2, 4, 7 (Yarmo has apparently agreed terms with Fenerbache), 8 and 11 will be available.

I love squad numbers
    Fixed it for ya.
  • alderz said:

Squad numbers will be interesting next season. Looks like 2, 4, 7 (Yarmo has apparently agreed terms with Fenerbache), 8 and 11 will be available.

I love squad numbers
    Me too. One of favourite parts of pre-season. Reckon Benrahma may move to 7 or 11 to accommodate the new No9.
  • You two sound like a right laugh 🤣
  • Hamstew said:

You two sound like a right laugh 🤣

We have some wild parties

• And yet somehow I get called Borderz…
  • And yet somehow I get called Borderz…

Yeah imagine what it says about you
  • Hamstew said:

#like
  • I would be happy to be called Womberz.
    Would make me feel like I was down with the posse and da kidz going to Nando’s for a cheeky. Rather than just a sad old 60 year old Westham supporter on the inter web.

I’m going to Waitrose tomorrow and I hate Leeds.
  • Waiterz you say....
  • I would be happy to be called Womberz.
    Would make me feel like I was down with the posse and da kidz going to Nando’s for a cheeky. Rather than just a sad old 60 year old Westham supporter on the inter web.

The problem with Womberz is the Womb part is ambiguous. Is it referring to a reproductive organ, or is it the first part of wombat? How could we ever know?
  • alderz said:

I would be happy to be called Womberz.

The problem with Womberz is the Womb part is ambiguous. Is it referring to a reproductive organ, or is it the first part of wombat? How could we ever know?
    Good discussion point for our next party.

I'll add it to the agenda.
  • edited July 2021
    Not sure on new home kit
  • I like it actually. And dare I say I even like the collar.
  • Not for me.
  • Away kit has been leaked by our sleeve sponsors. Cheers lads 👍

• I like the home kit even more after seeing that away kit
  • You’d think they’d put Lanzini in that away kit
  • edited July 2021
    Tesco's carrier bag?
  • I like this.
  • Away would be nice if it wasn't for the box.
  • Also, why are the sleeves a different colour to the stripes? Looks very odd!
  • Why does Coufal look so angry. I’m scared.
  • Dont like either ,But then again been in a bad mood all week =)
  • Don't like the away kit. If you are going to add a collar, make it a big one.
  • That away kit is awful and the home kit not much better in my view. What is the point of that little opening on the collar of the away shirt? I think the away shirt should be just the pale blue throughout and have no white stripes. It would then look quite smart. After two very nice first kits I think this one will be instantly forgettable in the history of our kits. Unless we lift the Europa league trophy in it of course.