Comments

• Mike Dean would have sorted him out though Jay? πŸ˜‚
  • IronHerb said:

Mike Dean would have sorted him out though Jay? πŸ˜‚

Goes without saying 😎😎🀣🀣
  • Just realised we could be 9th before we next play πŸ˜‚
  • Lukerz said:

Just realised we could be 9th before we next play πŸ˜‚

then everyone will say we have dropped and no longer top 4 material, without kicking a ball #moyesout :p B) :)
  • Just saw my Spurs friend.

He is a bit glum because he put down Spurs to lose to Burnley on his accumulator bet yesterday.

;)
  • Everton 1 up ,You would think Saints would try and help us out =)
  • What has happened to Saints?

Have been in freefall since our 0-0 draw.
  • 10 League games since New Year, if the score stays the same tonight it will be...

W1 D1 L8 GF6 GA25

Saints are still in the cup having beat Arsenal and Wolves with Bournemouth between them and the semis
  • edited March 2021
    Saints were a bit unfortunate not to get something out of that. At one stage the shots read 7-2 Everton & ended 7-9. Couple of great chances in the last 10 mins.

Not sure what I make of Everton. I think we’re better than them based on what I have seen this season but they will go above us now if they win their game in hand. Our game with them will be a big one.
  • Isn’t it nice to be grizzling about clubs going above us in the top 5 rather than panicking about clubs overtaking us in the bottom 5. =)
  • We would have been happy to be on 30 points and safe by now, as it is we will most likely have something to play for until the end of the season. Champions league is not so likely but we should definitely be in with a shout for Europa come the final few games.
  • City playing in 2nd gear against wolves, not letting them get a touch

Now I know wolves aren't as good as they were last year, but this is just showing how impressive we were against them, actually bringing the fight to them
  • It will be a travesty if Wolves take a point from this match.
  • 4-1 City
  • MrsGrey said:

It will be a travesty if Wolves take a point from this match.

Was their first touch in the box and first attempt at the 60th minute...of course it went in

But City stepped back on it, 4-1 didn't flatter them at all
  • Didn't see the game so I can't make any comparison but it sounds like we gave Citeh the harder challenge, is that correct?
  • No way at all I would have ever deemed 12th a β€œgreat” season when the campaign started.
  • So come on Sheff U,Burnley,C.Palace Cant believe i am saying that Sad really =)
  • Another VAR red card via monitor.
  • Get in Sheff Utd
  • Well done Sheff Utd and Burnley!
  • If only Grealish FC had recorded that same result in the same fixture last season (as they rightly should have)
  • Lets start a Blades love in ......No okay =)
  • How about we all laugh at Villa then
  • steve said:

Lets start a Blades love in ......No okay =)

Oh, I will gladly wish them the best of luck when it comes to taking points off the teams around us. I reckon there is no chance in hell of them making up what would be 12 points plus gd in the 11 games they have left so they might as well help us reach a place in Europe.
  • Might get interesting if they beat Saints at home at the weekend.
  • If only Grealish FC had recorded that same result in the same fixture last season (as they rightly should have)

I forgot - that infamous game was actually at Villa park
  • edited March 2021
    Sorry, wrong thread
  • Just heard that Palace have never finished higher than 10th. Just goes to show it could always be worse ...... you could be a Palace supporter!
  • edited March 2021
    Great results tonight, United and Leicester drop 2 points each and Villa three, all in fixtures you would probably backed them to win.

A nice draw tomorrow for Liverpool Vs Chelsea and Big Sam to beat Everton, and scottie to hold Spurs to a draw and all will be well.