Transfer Speculation

Comments

• The C&H article is about a rumoured takeover by the bloke who started Dell Computers but C&H also pour cold water on that one. MSD is owned by Michael Dell but they're also got financial connections with Burnley, Derby County and Saints.
  • To much time on your hands aslef 😂😂
  • If Lingard tells Man Utd he will see out his contract he will be allowed to go for 15m. It's clear OGS doesn't see him in his plans so losing 15m and paying his wages for another year makes no sense.
  • No Cuz, he's driving his train.  😂
  • A bloke where I work is one of his mates, he told me a couple of weeks ago that Lingard wants to move to West Ham permanently.
  • edited March 2021
    IronHerb said:

No Cuz, he's driving his train.  😂

Don't be silly, I can't get a signal 150ft underground plus I don't work mornings, I'm "lates".

I've got a lot of time on my hands cos I'm in London and she's stuck in W Virginia!!!
  • Almost heaven , West Virginia
    So Aslef she is on 'country road' and your on city rail =)
  • The C&H article is about a rumoured takeover by the bloke who started Dell Computers but C&H also pour cold water on that one. MSD is owned by Michael Dell but they're also got financial connections with Burnley, Derby County and Saints.

It comes as no surprise that GSB may be dealing with a Dell Boy.
  • Somebody scout that Mislav Orsic, anyone who can out three past Spurs has to be worth a look
  • Well, not really.  😜
  • Former Manchester United attacking midfielder Ravel Morrison, 28, has trained with Sheffield Wednesday, who are considering signing the free agent. The Jamaica midfielder and ex-England youth international, who played for city rivals Sheffield United last season, was released by ADO Den Haag in January. (Sheffield Star)
  • Good luck to him.
  • After those pictures of Maguire whispering into Rice’s ear after the game last week, today it appears he messaged Naguire with a “congratulation bro”. Hopefully it’s an England thing and not a portent of a move in the summer.
  • Maguire was asking Rice for tips on playing CB. Rice was messaging him on last nights clean sheet saying "see, told you how to do it" 🤥
  • edited March 2021
    Maguire was asking Rice for Dawson's mobile number
  • Perhaps he wanted a defence lawyer
  • edited March 2021
    Cuz1 said:

Perhaps he wanted a defence lawyer

Maybe, seeing as Mcguire's defence play is sometime criminal =)
  • Maguire is more wooden than ply.
  • Expat you sneakily corrected your mistake there.
  • I hope now Frank has left Chelsea Decs isn't going to suddenly announce that he has fallen out with Mason Mount and actually McGuire is now his best mate and he needs join him at United.
  • I thought Expat had written that with a Brummie accent. 😂
  • Hey you pally .............. I've worked in Glasgow but not Brum
  • The Slavia Prague racism stuff and how they are dealing with it doesn’t look great. Nasty picture of some banners from their fans. I hope as a club they take a strong stance. Others might not agree but if they don’t I’d not want us to sign any more players from them.
  • edited March 2021
    I agree to a point.. but think we have to treat people as individuals. I don't think it's right to say 'all the players are racists' if the club itself is soft on racism.

Isn't that just as discriminatory - lumping everyone (all players) together based on one commonality (work for the same organisation)?
  • It's the player rather than the club. I certainly wouldn't want us signing the player involved but the two players we have experience of from Slavia look to be perfect professionals and very likable personalities.

It is a very difficult position for the club as it can never be proved, so unless the player admits it they have little scope themselves. The appropriate action is to condemn racism and offer all support to UEFA and state that they will take the strongest action according to Uefa's findings. Even if they can't punish him without evidence it would send a clear statement if they dropped him from the rest of the tournament.
  • But then the player is tainted when he may be innocent.
  • I think it’s very unlikely that Glen Kamara would have reacted in the way he did, and talked about it in the press afterwards if the guy was innocent. The absolutely best case scenario is that it was something like with Cavani using a term he didn’t think was racist, but was to other people, but that’s probably a stretch anyway.
  • edited March 2021
    I thin the Cavani situation was dealt with really well.

I have much more respect for someone who says

'I'm not racist and I'm mortified that what I said could have that meaning and I need to educate myself more'

than someone who says

'I'm not racist so what I said can't possibly be racist, you've taken it the wrong way'

• I agree alderz but the Slavia player needs to be found guilty before being banned.
  • Playing “devils” here but hasn’t someone got to investigate how the accused Slavia Prague player got attacked in the tunnel after the final whistle. The club have already condemned the actions of a small group of their supporters who have acted in a racist fashion.
This discussion has been closed.