Yuck! Stupid Villa on Wednesday!

Comments

• Isn’t it nice to be 2 goals up with half an hour to go and be confident of not losing =)
  • we are staying up, we are staying up, now we can relax for the rest of the season
  • Nolan giving everybody massive hugs. I can imagine he is adding so much to team spirit behind the scenes.
  • Only 9 points behind the league leaders. Happy happy joy joy doesn't even touch the sides
  • 40secs to go, and commentator thinks were safe now🤦‍♂️
  • Such a dominant performance. I haven’t seen us look so consistently strong since the boys of 85. Funny really. Back then you could only see the team if you went to the games. This season you can only see the team if you watch the screenings. I wonder if it’s an omen?
  • Boom Boom Boom
  • Not a poor performance from anyone. Absolutely superb tonight. MOM for me was Coufal he didn’t put a foot wrong all game.
    Loved it loved it loved it.
  • We were brilliant. To concede the goal and immediately go and score again is very unlike us
  • After the first two games ,I can't believe what I'm watching. So switched on all over the pitch
  • Wells deserved win. Everyone played well but a special mention for Lingard. Antonio was unlucky and we should have also got a penalty.
    Interesting that all EPL games tonight resulted in away wins.
  • Wow what an outstanding performance. Our best yet imo.
  • Dodger58 said:

Isn’t it nice to be 2 goals up with half an hour to go and be confident of not losing =)

It's ingrained in me, I'm afraid, but at two up with half an hour to go I just sit and explore all the possible avenues of quite how we are going to go about losing this one.

• Comms seem gutted Grealish was kept quiet.

• Moyes talking to Dean Smith after the game
  • alderz said:

We were brilliant. To concede the goal and immediately go and score again is very unlike us

Yeah, I must admit those feelings started to come back when they scored. But Moyes has done wonders for the mentality of this team and we really do look like a different beast.
  • I always backed Lingard
  • Jorderz + Entertainment = Alderz
  • edited February 2021
    Great .team performance. Everybody was resilient, defending well and attacking seemingly at will.Will be interesting to hear from the managers and pundits.

I forgot this was me!

I laid the foundations and Alderz takes the glory. That's fine. I don't care.
  • Oh my.
    Another great watch
    Moyes spot on with keeping Grealish out of the game (other than the 2 minutes when he moved to the right and set up their goal).
    This is proper football😊
  • I like Steve Sidwell as a pundit.
  • Well that seriously impressed me to a man coufal from game one as looked like he’s proud to play for us the look on grealishes face when he was letting him know how it was hilarious, be wrong to not call out all the players it just seemed to gel COYI and Nolan at the end priceless he United us when Sam signed him and it’s no coincidence to me that since coming back results have been consistent well done to them all
  • I like Steve Sidwell as a pundit.

He’s glowing about us, so I like him too
  • I enjoyed Grealish having to swap sides in the first half because Coufal was literally in his shorts.
  • Two lingard goals
    Cuz ❤️ Moyes

Who could have predicted that?
  • Fantastic result and performance...
    So many fab performances.
    Lingard couldn’t have asked for a better debut...
    Feel so sad for the lovely couple of Grealish and Smith 🤣🤣..Deal with it....
    Well done to players, Moyes and coaches....⚒⚒⚒
  • Coufal absolutely bossed Grealish. He could have had his lunch money if he felt like it.
  • Two lingard goals
    Cuz ❤️ Moyes

Who could have predicted that?

Not quite but he’s doing ok 👍