Crystal Palace (A) - 6pm, 26th January

Comments

• edited January 2021
    Antonio has missed a couple of good chances but at least he's getting in the right position. Keep it up....It'll come
  • Yep Antonio off for Odubeko please
  • Or was it Dawson 🤔

Either way, it was quality.
  • Dodger58 said:

Yep Antonio off for Odubeko please

Yeah with 10 to go we seem comfortable it’s a good chance to get the kid some minutes. It looks like Fredericks is coming on
  • Zaha’s neck tattoos are terrible. When you earn £100k per week you’d think you could afford a decent artist to draw shapes on your throat, but apparently not.
  • Fredericks had a good game in the cup, also pleased we’re not overexposing the right hand side defence with Yarmo coming on for Bowen.
  • edited January 2021
    You were saying?( As Yarmolenko comes on !)
  • Yarmo coming on for Antonio
  • edited January 2021
    He’s a striker now then
  • Declan Rice is the best midfielder in the league.

This is a fact.
  • alderz said:

Zaha’s neck tattoos are terrible. When you earn £100k per week you’d think you could afford a decent artist to draw shapes on your throat, but apparently not.

Yeah like a hangman’s noose 😂

• I'd say all neck tattoos are a mistake
  • would have like to see the youngster come on but a chance for yarmo to improve his standing
  • I'd say all neck tattoos are a mistake

I’ve seen some good ones
  • McArthur's not bad, shame he's at Palace
  • Lovely feet from Fornals there
  • Puts himself about
  • This has been one of Fornals best games for us IMO. He’s been brilliant, going forward and working back.
  • Noble coming on for Benrahma
  • No out ball or legs up front now
  • edited January 2021
    You know we're coasting when we bring on Mark Noble!

Palace have been poor
  • edited January 2021
    yoyo said:

You were saying?( As Yarmolenko comes on !)

Happy with him replacing Antonio (would have preferred Odubeko), but replacing Bowen he does not put in the defensive work..with Zaha and Eze we can’t afford to miss the defensive shift.
  • Dodger, I was joking. I totally agree
  • Don’t care if Benrahma scores if he keeps being a positive force, creating for others and working this hard
  • Vladimir Coufal is the best right back in the league.

This is a fact.
  • Feel like Benrahma is going to be a massive player for us going forward, pace and workrate is brilliant some nice tricks if he could had goals to his game he would be the perfect blend of a midfielder for me.
  • tbf to Yarmo he’s put himself about a bit since coming on
  • I know it's picky, but Fredericks, Noble and Yarmolenko for Bowen, Benrahma and Antonio is a big downgrade.

We're a couple of players away from having a really good squad. I hope the board can see this and get Moyes those players.
  • Yeah when you look at the bench and see Lanzini Noble and Yarmo as the only attacking players with any kind of senior experience, you can see where the gaps are.