Leeds V Westham 8pm Friday 11th December

Rare, though it is for me to start a match thread, I feel it is my duty.
What’s your team? Thoughts? Haller to start or not.
Obviously an away win against the Yorkies. We must smash them.

Comments

• Dirty Leeds 🧼 🧽 🚿 🛁
  • We need to smash them ...........But would take a point
  • Feel a bit of rotation is needed, think we are starting to look a bit flat in the end of the last 2 games, which is expected as I think we've made the fewest lineup changes out of any club this season

I'd like to see Benrahma given an opportunity, he looks sharp and will give Fornals a bit of a rest

Would also like to see Diop recalled, give us just a bit more pace at the back, even if Balbuena has impressed me since he came back

Wonder if Moyes will be tempted to use a back 4 soon? Get an extra body in midfield as I feel teams are learning how to play through our midfield, Rice and Soucek could probably use another body in there next to them
  • edited December 2020
    Fabianski
    Balbuena - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Coufal - Soucek - Rice - Fornals - Masuaku
    Bowen - Benrahma

Randolph, Diop, Johnson, Noble, Lanzini, Yarmolenko, Haller
  • Oh and it’s the Lee Bowyer Derby btw
  • The other Rio derby
  • Benrahma for Masuaka is the change I'd make. Though Arthur was poor against United.
  • The lee chapman derby
  • The mervyn day derby
  • The Robert Snodgrass derby.
  • The Sam byram derby
  • The Robbie Keane derby
  • The Hammerwombat has opened this thread and he hates Leeds so their gonna get smashed Derby
  • edited December 2020
    The Rio Ferdinand derby. We have to get back on track as we have a few dodgey games coming up. I'd take a point.ooops , sorry just seen Rio was posted already..... the " I'm panicking and can't think of anyone " derby
  • 4 at the back with Rice playing deep and collecting the ball. Benrahmi in a free role
  • 4 at the back with Rice playing deep and collecting the ball. Benrahmi in a free role

• #BehramiArmy 🧣
  • I loved Behrami <3
  • Both teams have played 11, we've scored in 10, Leeds have scored in 9 and both conceded in 7. A goalless draw seems unlikely
  • edited December 2020
    Bielsa announced his starting XI yesterday which seems a bit premature

He's named the same XI that started against Chelsea apart from CB Robin Koch who went off with a knee injury. Instead of starting CB Diego Llorente who replaced Koch last weekend RB Luke Ayling will play at CB, LB Stuart Dallas to play at RB (he played CM against Chelsea) and FW Rodrigo will play in midfield.

Meslier
    Dallas, Ayling, Cooper, Alioski
    Raphinha, Klich, Phillips, Rodrigo, Harrison
    Bamford

Unlike Villa where there was a lot of constancy only five of those players have started all 11 Premier League games but apart from Meslier and Bamford they've played in more than one position

It seems everyone is a utility player under Bielsa, maybe that's why they've conceded more goals than anyone other than WBA and Fulham!
  • He was asked whether he would and just decided to give all the names. Very Bielsa.
  • His kids must hate Christmas

Looking at their presents wrapped up under the tree, wondering what they were going to get and then Dad tells them on the 23rd
  • edited December 2020
    We should announce our starting 11 then change it an hour before kick off =)
  • His kids must hate Christmas

Looking at their presents wrapped up under the tree, wondering what they were going to get and then Dad tells them on the 23rd

Then it probably turns out to be an empty box.
  • He probably knows it he’s been hiding in bushes
  • I think we could all announce Moyes’ starting eleven now, to be fair.

We all know it. Bielsa knows it.
  • He also knows what minute the subs will come on.
  • We should do a minute for first sub like we do the goal lol 😂
  • Fabianski
    Coufal - Balbuena - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice - Fornals
    Bowen - Haller - Benrahma

Is going to be the team; Ex says we have been training with that side this week.
  • Masuaka is having a knee operation so will be out for some time. I thought he had his worst game of the season against Man U but maybe he was hampered a little by this injury.