Watford on Friday

Comments

• Hamstew said:

It just sucks being in this situation. Relying on other teams etc. The good thing is we seem to be in good form also.

We don’t have to rely on other teams. 2 wins out of our next 3 games means that we stay up no matter what the other teams do.
  • Exactly. We aren't relying on other teams. Bournemouth and Villa are.

It's been a miserable season but at least it's still in our hands.
  • Also we've played pretty well in the last four or five games. This seems to have been totally overlooked.
    2-1 home win.

COYI
  • We are only relying on other teams in the same way we do throughout a season - that 3 teams will get fewer points then we do.

Nothing has changed.

• edited July 2020
    Still sucks.
  • Funny how my dislike for B,mouth and Villa have grown over the past couple of weeks
  • Oh to have a season where we're all chilling with 10 games still to go!
  • Wheres the fun in that
  • yoyo said:

Oh to have a season where we're all chilling with 10 games still to go!

Wheres the fun in that

Knowing that the scousers can't catch us and keep the title

Nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse
  • 3-1 West Ham, Bowen to a grab a Brace and a Noble Pen.
  • A win for us and I think we’re safe. A win for Watford and they might still be a little nervous. They have to play Man City after us. Their GD advantage over Bournemouth might be very slim after that game assuming they don’t tonk us tomorrow.
  • Villa drew 1-1 Everton levelled on 87
  • I’m already very nervous and it’s still 10.5 hours away from ko
  • Same....I'm a bag of nerves

Really dont want to go up against villa needing a win
  • Is it too early to start drinking?
  • I’m already very nervous and it’s still 10.5 hours away from ko

To be fair to you thorn you were pretty anxious in October. ;)
  • yoyo said:

Is it too early to start drinking?

Never!
  • Lets just beat Watford and put this to bed .My mind cant take more days of what Differant results mean to us
  • I can't remember being this tense before a game. Maybe because it's Watford, one of my dislikes. A physical, cynical team with some talent as well. They target the danger man and take turns in roughing him up. Anyway, I won't be able to sleep so I'm staying up til 4am local time to watch it live. COYI (please...)
  • My brain is telling me that we are still really in this, but I don't feel nervous at all, tbh. Maybe some of Grey's confidence has rubbed off on me
  • This is no time to rely on the Luck of the Irish, Alderz....
    I'm touching wood and swinging a black cat under the moon...
  • 3-1 West Ham, Bowen to a grab a Brace and a Noble Pen.

I'm telling you now stick some money on. I will do lottery numbers after ;)
  • Is it over yet
  • Haven’t been this nervous about a game since the Play Off final...
  • edited July 2020
    Hamstew said:

Is it over yet

That did make me laugh...Even tho I'm thousand of miles away from my brother in Cambridge, we always text during matches, as soon as we score and go in the lead my 1st text straight away whether it's in the 5th or 25th minute is "is it FT yet! "...

Having a few drinks to chill me out, even tho the bloomin president of South Africa has banned sales of alcohol for a 2nd time now...

Please , Pretty Please, and with a cherry on top COYI...
  • The main worry for me in this game is Sarr, because I fully expect Moyes to pick an unchanged side. Cresswell is going to struggle to deal with him.
  • He's pretty quick but doesn't have the end product of say Traore.
  • Ex says two players have failed fitness tests

Unsure whether these are first 11 players or subs etc
  • Bound to be Fredericks
  • Could be Anderson and Snodgrass?