Norwich on Saturday

Comments

• Dont play again till Friday
  • Surely he should bring on Haller For Fornals and maybe even Wiltshire for Nobes, this is a chance to build some confidence
  • Moyes has always had an issue with subs

Perhaps the biggest pet peeve I have with him

Remember against Chelsea in his first run as manager and antonio literally kicked the ball out of play he was so exhausted to force Moyes hand
  • We've got 5 subs ya know Davey
  • edited July 2020
    We were wondering if we could stay up by finding three teams worse than us, Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have found one of them
  • Hahaha

Love it

NOW REST HIM!!!!!!!
  • 4for the big man
  • Why change anything? We are safe and these players deserve to enjoy the win.
  • Sound effects guy playing ole's??
  • That unfamiliar experience of watching out one of our games, without a churning sense of anxiety.
  • David Cross the last to score 4 for us?
  • Gotta love Antonio

May be lacking in some ways, but hes a force of nature when hes in the mood

Always plays for the badge and gives it his all (often by himself)

Noble also had a good game today, he also enabled Soucek to break into the box as often as he did
  • Lucky not to concede an own goal, but offside in the build up

Against the spuds too

Against the spuds too
    Can't think of a more recent one. Kitson maybe?
  • It was Cross. Opta just tweeted about it.
  • I don't know if its because Norwich are so so so so so so bad or us being really good. Well played to Antonio and the boys though.
  • Thoroughly enjoyable,albeit rare treat of watching us dominate another side while playing quality football.
  • Very happy with that

Not 100% out of the woods though...but a big step to getting there
  • Moyes got it right and well done Noble - i dont syay those things very often!
  • Well done westham
    COYI's
    Good weekend this :)
  • Just need Leicester to do us a favour and I think we have enough to stay up
  • until the whistle went for full time, I was still expecting Norwich to put 5 past us...
  • I can watch Match if the day and buy a Sunday paper!! We'll done Antonio. A well deserved big smile on his face. Seems a genuinely nice bloke, I'm pleased for him
  • I had thought our 4th goal was class and a brilliant ball from Noble to put Fredericks through, but the BBC live reporting says otherwise:

Mark Noble lumps it over the top for Ryan Fredericks, who is in a world of space.

Lumps it over the top? Really?
  • Well done West Ham United.....feel like I can breath again
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • Todd Cantwell deserves to get relegated just for his hair do (I think he’s he’s a good player though and would happily have him in our squad)
  • From Steinberg's match report: Even West Ham, who have dropped 24 points from winning positions this season, could not find a way to blow this lead. Noble, surprisingly playing at the highest point of midfield, was looking like a cockney De Bruyne.