West Ham v Southampton (A) 14th Dec @ 17:30 - When the Saints go marching...

Comments

• Hope surgery was completely successful and you don't need to go under the knife again. Good luck in the recovery.
  • Yes grey best wishes for a very speedy & full recovery.
  • And me, all the best mate.
  • Yes, also wish you a full and speedy recovery. :hug:
  • Hope that you're feeling better and have a quick recovery
  • Mrs Giant has relented and let me loose on her laptop so I'm back on the site. very best wishes Grey and to you Mrs Grey as well. :hug:
  • MrsGrey said:

:wahoo:

:nonono: I turn my back for 5 minutes and you are doing wahoos. You are supposed to limit yourself to a slow shuffle as far as the nurses' station!!
    :bowdown:
  • Grey, I'd been wondering why you've absent from here recently. Best wishes for a complete and rapid recovery.
    What better get well gift was that result yesterday and just in time for Christmas as well. :thumbsup:
  • Take your time Grey,will be thinking of you and sending best wishes,Dont let the Hammers get you down ,or anyone else on here :biggrin: I think you may be my next hero ….. :hug: :hug: and one more :hug:
  • Get well soon, Grey! We need you, the world needs you!
  • So pleased to hear the surgery was a success. :hug:

Slightly concerned your healthy brain will no longer support West Ham :biggrin:
  • No mention of the VAR decision on MOTD.

If that was a top four game they would have pawed over it.
  • they got all of it out, so just need the biopsy to confirm it is benign. Al the indicators are that it will be.
  • And me. I knew a lead guitarist had the same op, and he was back to normal after...still a rubbish guitarist ;) :hug:
  • Back on the match, anyone else think Antonio is leaner, quicker and more skilful since his injury? I'm impressed :bowdown:
  • Kuching, the one thing that is clear is that we are so much better when he plays.
  • they got all of it out, so just need the biopsy to confirm it is benign. Al the indicators are that it will be.

That's good, hopefully it does confirm that and are all good soon (whatever that means when you're running a West Ham forum).
  • Get well soon Grey, and best wishes to Mrs Grey, it must of been a very worrying time for you.
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • Speedy recovery to you Grey and best wishes to Mrs Grey for getting through a stressful time.
  • Talk about a stressful time for Grey and Mrs Grey.and just to make things worse they surport West ham :biggrin:
  • steve said:

Talk about a stressful time for Grey and Mrs Grey.and just to make things worse they surport West ham :biggrin:

Maybe that's what caused it...

But in all seriousness, get well soon Grey :ok:
  • Yeh, Mrs Grey, sending u all the strength you need to take care of Grey, & u also look after yourself at the same time..Stay strong... :hug:
  • Glad to hear you are on the mend Grey. Good news much better than 3 points.
  • Not sure about that. On Saturday we needed 3 points much more than we needed Grey but happily we ended with both :biggrin:
  • All the very best Grey, heres praying that they did get everything and it is benign.

Just for clarity as you assess your recovery, it was not a worrying symptom of your condition, we really were playing two up top yesterday. :hug:
  • Can I add my best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.
  • Am I the only one to say that now Grey can share something with Glenn Roeder?

Too soon?

All the best, mate.

Okay, football. 4-4-2 worked against another side playing 4-4-2 but will it work against side playing 4-5-1/4-2-3-1/4-3-3?

Thanks to Liverpool for being in the World Club thingie we don't play until Bxing Day so hopefully Martin can recover from his injury or Fabianski is fit enough to return.
  • Greyerz - wishing you a full & speedy recovery, which I’m pretty sure you will in record time. :ok:

Glad the boys got the job done for you & give you that much needed boost.
This discussion has been closed.