West Ham v Southampton (A) 14th Dec @ 17:30 - When the Saints go marching...

14567810»

Comments

• they got all of it out, so just need the biopsy to confirm it is benign. Al the indicators are that it will be.

All the best Grey for a speedy and full recovery, it really does put things into perspective, doesn’t it.

• Just popped in for a quick read, wow - sorry to hear that you required surgery Grey, hope it’s a speedy and full recovery

Best wishes to you and Mrs G
  • Get well soon Mr Grey, glad it was a successful surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery
  • I just noticed that Fredericks picked up his 5th yellow which means Zabaleta will be facing Zaha. Oh dear...
  • With Roberto in goal too? This could be fun :hmm:
  • All the best Mr and Mrs Grey
  • Aslef it could have been worse he would have been up against Mané
  • edited December 2019

With Roberto in goal too? This could be fun :hmm:

Ex was saying a few days ago that Fabianski is hoped to be playing for this game.

Funny thing about Martin is, I don't remember him making too many saves. The best one in the Chelsea game was actually offside. But I think just not being Roberto has made a massive difference. He also always looks like he really wants to do well.
  • Grey and Mrs G :wave:

:hug: :hug:
  • Only just seen the news

Look after yourselves G’s

Ensure all :wahoo: are in a glass case of emotion ()

:hug:
  • Thank you everyone for your good wishes and thoughts. :hug:

COYI
  • All the best Grey.

Is there anything official on Martin. I was convinced he was being sly and letting the lads have a big breather at a crucial point in the game. I know he winced when he took the kick but that doesnt mean anything.
  • It took Martin about 5 minutes to walk to the other end of the pitch to respond to the travelling fans. I think I read it is a mini Fab type injury.
  • :nonono: Why would he walk to the other end of the pitch
  • Why wouldn't he?
  • Thanks,al.I find in the circumstances, it pays to keep a sense of tumour
  • Get outta here...... ;)
  • Thanks,al.I find in the circumstances, it pays to keep a sense of tumour

• edited December 2019
    Indeed lord grey lol
  • Come on OCS

Get that Boxing Day Palace thread open :wahoo:
  • Come on OCS

Get that Boxing Day Palace thread open :wahoo:

Oh yeah, we won didn't we. Ok, I'll get right on it.
  • Starting to like what I see of Fornals. Seems to be a very tenacious & busy player, but one who is now starting to see his ability shine through. Involved in all of our last three goals with clever assists.

So glad we finally went 4-4-2. Haller was much more of a threat & his natural ability shone through with support. Snodgrass & Fornals balance the wings with work ethic & quality, albeit longer term they are not the answer as wingers.

Cresswell also seems to be recovering some of his form of his early days here & Martin has given us a calmness since stepping into the side.
  • Thinking about u Grey....I hope that your recovery is going as good as possible & Mrs Grey , u are keeping strong.... :hug:
  • edited December 2019
    Thanks, jay. I can scarcely believe how well I feel. Assuming the biopsy comes back benign, I have a clean bill of health. Just back at the hospital now to get the staples out of me swede.
  • Mrs G has been a tower of strength and support.
  • Grey, :bowdown:
    MrsGrey :bowdown:

Grey, I understand completely, having gone through the same myself, although mine was a fair bit south of my noggin, if you get my drift.
    When you're in the you know what, nothing can support you better than a good woman by your side.
    Get well quickly, and is it too much to expect that you'll be able to see the New Year in with a small dram? :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the surgery done?

• Bubbles - he told you - in the noggin ;)
  • Hoping it wasnt Andy Carrolls medical team :nonono:
  • Discussion of health care in the EU and impact of Brexit moved to Brexit thread (as best I can - some comments are a bit of a mixture).http://www.whu606.com/discussion/10726/brexit
This discussion has been closed.