West Ham v Man Utd H Sun 22 September 2pm. Do the Mata Matics and it adds up to a win for us.

14567810»

Comments

• That game took us to 4 clean sheets in a row in all comps

Pretty proud of that
  • It took us to game no. 11 to get to 11 points last season.
  • Arsenal's late winner against Aston Villa should have been disallowed under IFAB's new laws....

They'll do anything to keep us out of the top 4 :weep:
  • I thought Liverpool were top. :hmm:

:whistle:
  • Yeah, but I dont like to talk about that :wink:
  • edited September 2019
    How did everyone react when Neville disrespected Noble when he had the volley outside the box? I was fuming. Showed how little he’s watched Noble in my opinion as his technique isn’t something you could criticise.
  • Neville was so sour and bitter all game :ok:

He’s usually my favourite pundit but he embarrassed himself in the commentary for this game.

I suggest Neville watches Noble’s volley against Leicester from a couple of seasons ago. One of the best volleys I’ve seen.
  • Think Neville correctly regretted his comment nearly as soon as he said it and tried to pass it off as amusing banter - interesting that Neville made Nobes his man of the match - one of the few things he got right !
  • Whiling away a dull task today, I listened back to the 5 Live commentary. Pat Nevin was very measured, and loves Yarmo.
  • #leftwingelovein
  • While taking a second look at the game, I recorded it, I noticed at around the 20 minute mark that the other lot crossed the ball in an attempt to reach Rashford, and Issa cleared with a flying header.

On the replay it was obvious that Rashford was offside, yet the result was a corner from which the mancs could have scored a legit goal.

Even with VAR it seems that the mancs still get the decision

:angry:
  • I don’t think VAR would have looked at it until and if a goal had been scored.
  • I know, but if the mancs had scored from a corner that they weren't entitled to, or would that have factored too :hmm:
  • No, once the corner is given, a new phase of play starts and VAR won't go back beyond that.