Other games this weekend (3-6th May) and midweek European games

Comments

• It wouldn't surprise me Suze. Ajax's home form in the Champion's League has been pretty sketchy and last night will no doubt be playing on their minds.
  • Pretty sure Spurs will do it tonight.
  • If my team had come back from 3-0 vs Barca in a CL semi final Id be doing more than raising fists to a fellow supporter. I dread to think how obnoxious (times that by a good number of months) I'd be :lol:

• I think that performance deserves respect personally,regardless of your opinion of Liverpool.For me it was probably the most remarkable game of football I’ve seen (and I’ve seen a few).To do what they did against probably the best team in the world was nothing short of sensational.
    I know I’m in a very small minority but I’ve got a lot of time for Klopp,he seems a perfect fit for the club.
    Regarding their fans,are they really any different from any other club’s?Yes they’ve got some you just roll eyes at and laugh but that crowd drove that team home last night.
    I’m no Liverpool apologist and one of the highlights of my footballing life was the 3-0 up there after all the years of hurt and I certainly am not the sort of “fan” that wants all English clubs to do well in Europe (I know exactly what I want to happen tonight) But last night was very special.

If it had been Man.U or Tottenham though.................. :wah

• edited May 2019
    :hmm: Maybe I am subconsciously a Liverpool supporter living in a West Ham supporters body... That subconscious sees better football and a champions league winning team on the horizon (and even if it doesnt, it was an amazing ride)

Maybe I'm suffering a crisis of (west ham supporter) faith. I cant remember the last time my own team made me get on the edge of my seat and jump up when we did something amazing :puzzled: Oh yeah, 39 years ago when the greatest midfielder ever scored vs Arsenal
  • Well, I can remember us winning the World Cup in 66. :lol:
  • Then walk on Baz, walk on.
  • Slacker said:

Regarding their fans,are they really any different from any other club’s?

This.
  • It was a great performance, Barcelona did almost exactly the same thing last year against Roma won the first game at home comfortably and then lost the away leg.
    I think the current Barcelona team is in need of an overhaul they only have Suarez upfront and rely heavily on Messi . A very good Barcelona team but not the best Barcelona team I have seen in recent years. Still a great comeback we could end up with two all English European finals !
  • PLEASE AJAX FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD !
  • edited May 2019
    Ajax we are on our knees here :pray:
  • IronHerb said:

Then walk on Baz, walk on.

Perhaps I will, but it'll be if and when I want to
  • Love the Dutch Got me some Dutch cheese and Dutch beer ,what could go wrong ,Love the Dutch.............oh by the way did i say i love the Dutch :hug:
  • Tulips, windmills, clogs, spliff....
  • Well here we go.....

Rio and Glenn Twaddle in the studio which means it’s Robbie Savage on co-comms.

Deep joy :puzzled:
  • edited May 2019
    :weep:

We've had BBC radio with Chappers, and it has been awful.

I could hardy eat my dinner for shouting at him and Chris Sutton.
  • MrsGrey said:

Tulips, windmills, clogs, spliff....

And bikes
  • Canals. Trams.
  • Monumental buildings for the merchant people, space cakes
  • MrsGrey said:

Canals. Trams.

Steve McLaren
  • Marco booger’s
  • edited May 2019
    That’s enough now Cuz!
  • I wonder if there will be as much cheating tonight?
  • Suze

Well, Son starts...
  • Ajax have scored :phew:
  • Smashing start :biggrin:
  • Is the ref wearing our away kit :hmm:
  • Trippier’s marking :lol: