Other games this weekend (3-6th May) and midweek European games

Comments

• Ajax go to pieces when the opposition press.

Liverpool will make easy work of either of these teams.
  • This is very stressful
  • Spuds have done it.
  • :nonono:
  • :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • You knew when Ajax hit the post this was going to happen. I'm leaving the country on June 1st
  • Utter madness.
  • You knew when Ajax hit the post this was going to happen. I'm leaving the country on June 1st

There ain’t a hole deep enough mate :weep:
  • Bravo Champions League. Two immensely entertaining 2nd legs.
  • Ajax have crumbled in every home game and they did it again tonight. Spurs, as much as it pains me to say it, thoroughly deserved it.
  • Ugh.
  • Crazy.
  • I've decided this has been a bad season.
  • Theres no way in Hell im going to watch the final :angry:
  • :weep: :weep:
  • Football, hey?
  • edited May 2019
    Have no idea how the final will pan out. Both teams seem to have everything go their way all through the CL so it’s impossible to call. By rights Liverpool should walk it but I wouldn’t like to bet on it.
  • The two teams I hate the most playing for the most prestigious trophy in club football :weep:
  • steve said:

Theres no way in Hell im going to watch the final :angry:

They could both lose, yeah?

:pray:

• its unreal the champions league and possibly europa final all English teams, and that is without IMO the best one, Man City..flippin ek...
  • i feel sick
  • look on the bright side if the spuds win Pooch is off
  • The two teams I hate the most playing for the most prestigious trophy in club football :weep:

Look at it this way. One of them is nailed on to lose.
  • There is genuinely a part of me that would prefer Spurs to win it. What a horrible situation to be in.
  • I'm 100% rooting for Liverpool in this one
  • I suppose one way of looking at it is Spurs will probably make more of a game of it. Ajax would buckle under the Liverpool onslaught fairly early on as I doubt they’d get the chance to play their football as easily as spurs did in the first half of both games.