West Ham vs Fulham(H) 745PM Friday February 22nd

Comments

• We are playing with such little pace.

Turgid, is the word I'd use.
  • I like the word slovenly. And obsequiousness.
    Tonight though I believe Turgid would be fitting.
  • edited February 2019
    ;phew Goal!
  • Antonio ;wahoo
  • oh look Antonio decided to stop auditioning for the England Rugby team fly half position with his Row Zs and buries one.
  • My Lanzini did well I thought
  • Convincing, if not comfortable.

We can be harsh on the boys, but Fulham played some decent stuff.

They're going down, though.
  • Happy with 3 points. Hard graft but got there in the end. Into 9th, not that it really matters, but above Everton is always good.
  • Naturally, all of the talk in the media will be about the Hernandez handball.

It was an ok performance, but a good three points.

Great to see Manu back though; absolutely the highlight of the night for me.
  • And honestly, with the talent we have, Pelle included, we should be above Watford and Wolves.

Whatever. ;scarf
  • Dekkers gets the yellow brick of the match award.
  • Declan saying "nice to meet you" to the Sky interviewers on his off the pitch ;lol
  • points better than performance IMO against a very poor team who have not won an away PL match all season..
    Little Pea cheated for 1st goal, but perhaps he thought it was going to come off his head, Zab had a nightmare 1st half & although a back injury ruled him out of 2nd half, it proved vital he did as Fredericks was impressive..
    My MOM Antonio , for all his graft and ad deserved goal ...
    Good 3 points even if performance was just about ok.
  • All 3 of our goals were headers ;whistle
  • 12 nil on corners ;clap
  • Is it me or was that hard work?
  • Quality interview with Antonio post-match on Sky, including critique of his goal celebration, for throwing the wrong moves, and a replay with GNev and Carra.

;bowdown to all involved.
  • Great to see Lanzini and Arnie immediately take up where they left off with their pacey and slick passing interplay.
  • Might be alone but Antonio is back to his best. #England
  • edited February 2019
    Long way off an England call with the direction Southgate is taking them, but definitely getting back to his best for us.

Will be interesting when Yarmo, Nasri and Lanzini are all fit next season. Antonio and Snodgrass could find themselves on the sidelines again.
  • Lanzinis standing ovation started as he took his warming up hi-viz off ;biggrin

So good to see him back.
  • Antonio remarked in his hilarious post match interview, it's a good squad - at the start of the season he was not even on the bench. You have to work hard, and be ready to take your chance.
  • He was very funny - says, I didn't see the goal but then they showed it on the big screen. About three times. I was saying No, stop, take it off.
  • Wish I could see interview
  • Just back from the pub and really wanted to say

Yaaaaaasssssss get in etc
This discussion has been closed.