The Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2017/18 - sackings etc at other clubs - Zidane going/gone

Comments

• And to be fair living in derby fans who come in our pub don’t rate his style of play and are moaning again about how things go wrong Feb/ March every season but as you say got a good win % with them
  • 12.3.18 20:50

Southampton sack Mauricio Pellegrino
  • Well that’s them odds on to beat us then
  • Well that’s them odds on to beat us then

Beat me to it.
  • Nailed on away win.
  • We were never going to win that game anyway apparently so no real issue.
  • West hams luck
  • And replaced by who? 3 weeks til we face them........
  • ;hug he’s got to get another chance somewhere. And he has an eye.
  • I'm more concerned because they may nick a promising manager that we could use next season after Moyes walks away.
  • Yep, mentioned same thing on the relegation thread ;doh ;hmm
  • edited March 2018
    Well they have choice a of Silva, Bilic or Koeman. Sure they’ll get the right one and stay up.
  • There are more than 3 managers available.
  • Lukerz said:

Well they have choice a of Silva, Bilic or Koeman. Sure they’ll get the right one and stay up.

According to some people, hiring an out of work manager would make them cheap, and it’s easy to just get someone in work if they really wanted to.
  • Drop that mike...,
  • edited March 2018
    I think the point being made was that an out of work manager doesn’t make a poor appointment; an out of work manager, on a 6 month deal, with nothing but a recent record of failure on his CV, possibly does.
  • What a difference a few weeks make
  • No, Luke, some people were definitely making the point that the owners were only going to appoint an available manager, because they are cheap.
  • Lets one up the saints get rid of moyes and get silva in before they do
  • Old thread, back in November when Bilic left...
    Lukerz said:

Honestly if it’s Moyes it will be #g&sout

Anything to avoid getting their money out.

• Daily fail says sparky appointment imminent. ;hmm
  • Why Silva? He couldn’t save Hull and wasn’t doing much with Watford.
  • I just like silva always have .quick fix maybe that's what we need then regroup in the summer ,
  • If you sack a manager and bring in another, pretty much the main criteria needs to be that the new person is better than the previous.

IMO silva is definitely better than Pellegrino
  • Imo I’m better than Moyes silva and pellegrino
  • Then you woke up ;biggrin
  • And realised it was a fact, not opinion.
  • Careful what you wish for......Mark Hughes is still available........ ;nonono ;nonono
  • edited March 2018
    Well Hughes is in talks with Southampton.........good luck in The Championship ;lol ;lol