The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• edited February 2018
    I eat a piece of the Berlin Wall.
  • Did it taste good. ;biggrin
  • Yes but at the end when he wrote COYS did he really mean COYI
  • See Nolan’s Notts county are on bbc1 tonight, the chairman cut the prices to last weekends game to £2 to celebrate his and Nolan’s year in charge they normally get between 4/5 thousand and the gate was 17,200 pretty good that, can’t say enough good things about those two to be honest
  • After many years with the same thumbnail, I have decided that I needed a change. In response to the amount of Roobarb going around about our club, I thought this was appropriate.
  • The new PL TV package is due to close for bids on Friday (9th) with the outcome being announced next week.

Just how high will they go?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42164708
  • edited February 2018
    This article is about whether or not City are being targeted by teams, and I noticed that we are by far and away the most fouled team in the league.

We've been fouled 324 times, next is Bournemouth on 291.

It also says we are the most booked side, and are 14th in number of fouls committed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42950167
  • Watching the Winter Olympics.

Some of this sliding about stuff is ;nonono

• edited February 2018
    I can't summon up any interest. Lots of slipping and sliding about, and all we really want to see are people falling off mountains ;puzzled ;whome
  • My brother lives in Germany but is on holiday in Portugal they were walking today in Alte in the algarve through a village out back of beyond where mandarins grow and a little old man in his eighties had a white van with the old club crest on it he couldn’t believe it
  • Oldish ,,,,, i his alive ;bowdown
  • I've just been reading an interview with Tonga's Pita Taufatofua ahead of the 15k cross-country skiing in the Winter Olympics. His goal? " To finish before they turn the lights off and don't ski into a tree."

Should he decide to turn his attention to professional football then I think the man may have a career with West Ham United.
  • I can’t find “site issues “
    Using Mobil phone can’t copy and paste,, it’s been a problem for7days
  • Big up to Lizzy for getting her second Olympic Gold - first Brit to get back to back winter golds and first skeleton slider to get back to back golds. Well done to Laus getting the bronze as well - shame it was not a one/two.
    ;bowdown ;bowdown ;bowdown

can’t find “site issues “

We haven't changed anything, and I don't have a problem on my phone or tablet.

Maybe check if your keyboard has an update, or try a different one
  • Grey ;ok
    It works fine on full site
  • A good watch in which the FA cup semi final against Forset in which Tony Gale was sent off is revisited. Good to see a ref come clean and admit a mistake. The FA come out badly as I feel they would with many calls today.

• A good watch in which the FA cup semi final against Forset in which Tony Gale was sent off is revisited. Good to see a ref come clean and admit a mistake. The FA come out badly as I feel they would with many calls today.

Was there , claret and blue army chant went on for yongs in the 2nd half
    Never forget it ,,,, any of it
  • Few of my mates are forest fans and they said then and still say now and I remember cus I was there that day epitomises why I’m a West Ham fan we out song them and even the great Brian clough said what a great set of supporters we have COYI
  • I would like to use this thread to thank West Bromwich Albion Football Club (and 4 players in particular) for keeping anti-West Ham articles out of esteemed news publications such as The Daily Mail and the Sun. For a while, anyway ;wink
  • Bravo Pardew and the lads ;clap ;clap ;clap ;clap
  • Anthony Taylor doing his usual bang up job.....

• That's the fun of football isn't it you can be a country mile ahead of the opposition and then the Ref decides to intervene. What a muppet! ;doh
  • Wigan best Man City... ;nonono
  • edited February 2018
    I have heard that the Wigan players have been asked to lead Brexit negotiations on account of the ability to persuade, against us they managed to get the referee to dismiss a player for something he had not seen and in this round they get a referee to change a yellow he is already holding in his hand to a red. That takes some doing. One of the Wigan players even pushes the ref, yet he does nothing but change his card for the city player.

Refereeing is getting worse in the premiership in my view.

I hope they get stuffed in the next round.
  • West Ham manager David Moyes will attend the England rugby union sides
    training, prior to their game against Scotland on Saturday. (Guardian)
    Personally I can't see any advantage of this, as the rugby boys have a different
    shape ball for a start.
    ;lol
  • edited February 2018
    Club charged over anti-doping breach:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43132301

More encouraging news...
This discussion has been closed.