Bournemouth (A) - Saturday 11th March 3pm

Comments

• Small pitch?
  • I think basically we are the slowest team in the PL
  • Yea they have pace on us

Need a big mix up at half time

Can't have both CMs on yellow cards so bring on Byram and push Kouyate into CM

Feghouli is looking a bit lost out there so swap him for Ayew or Snodgrass

Also Cresswell has lost his pace, he gets burnt so often...and before the injury this wasn't the case
  • Iron herb are you suggesting we can't play on a "big" pitch or a small pitch. What can we play on
  • edited March 2017
    It's been a pretty mediocre and forgettable season all round. Yes we've huffed and puffed and raised our game in the odd half here or there, but on the whole it's been below par.

The fact we have our record £20m signing not able to get a start in this very average side tells its own story.
  • Bilic has had them on double doses of disorganised pills.

Sort it out!!
  • edited March 2017
    Having seen the second pen again at half time, it was a definite dive. There was a small amount of contact, he stays on his feet then throws himself to the ground, poor decision imo.
  • Stat came up on the stream I'm watchngi - West Ham have competed 75% of their passes.
  • Struggling to find positives from the performance in that half, so will take the fact that it is level, and they missed two penalties.
  • get Noble off before hes sent off and get snograss on so carroll gets some service ;angry
  • Noble and Feghouli off, Byram and Snodgrass on.
  • Randy keeping us in this game
  • No changes for 2nd half
  • edited March 2017
    Wow. Pretty poor first half. Deserve to be behind really. Luckily go into the break drawing. Hopefully Billic reboots them into action second half.

Kouyate is not a right back numerous times his positioning is incorrect including for the second pen when he doesn't follow his man - get Byram on. With Noble on a yellow and the game a bit testy I'd take him off, Kouyate into DCM. I think Snod would be more effective so Feg off too.

Finally, we seem to be playing 4;4;1;1 and again Lanz out left but drifting in - when on the ball he's doing good work but weak defensively on the wing and not seeing the ball enough - get him central in a 4;2;3;1 where he can see the ball more!!

COYI
  • Surely offside??
  • We really are rather poor, aren't we. Bournemouth haven't won since 2016 and yet they're beating us quite comfortably.
  • Surely offside??

Nope, he was onside when the header came in.
  • Miles offside from the freekick, but onside in the second phase. The rule is wrong imo, but, as it stands, it's a legal goal.
  • In our defence this is easily the worst we've played for a couple weeks

Hasn't been like this week in week out
  • Well our half time team talk worked well. We are total rubbish.
  • I repeat Slav, Noble and Feghouli off, Byram and Snodgrass on.
  • Bilic to blame for not making any changes at half time.
  • Time for a change Slav. Fergouli for Snodgrass to begin with.
  • edited March 2017
    Can't help but agree, MIA. We were second best in the first half, could have been three or four behind, and yet nothing changes
  • edited March 2017
    Ayew and Snodgrass coming on.
  • Team needs ballet lessons - got no balance!
  • Other than set pieces have we put in any crosses for Carroll to attack?
  • edited March 2017
    3-5-2?

Noble and Feghouli off, Ayew and Snodgrass on.
  • Snodgrass right, antonio left, Lanzini CM

Ayew up top with Carroll

Here's hoping for an improvement
  • Snodgrass injured.......
This discussion has been closed.