Chelsea (H) 06.03.17 - 8pm k/o SS1

Comments

• Not a bad half but Noble at fault for the goal imo

Just get rid of it, he had time and we had so many numbers in the box

Carroll largely contained which is worrying

Don't think it'll be long before we see Ayew
  • Has anyone else noticed Sky turning the crowd noise up and down?

I honestly think its just that quiet ;puzzled ;weep
  • I think we've played well. Got to get some 'tactical fouls' in and stop the counter attacks.

Feghouli off for Ayew please
  • Still in the game , pity Noble didn't do the simple thing, but Chelsea so quick on the counter we could be further behind...
    It's been a quite ok 1st half with the best chance falling to Lanzini who missed the target..
    Feghouli doesn't offer that much defending but suppose we didn't buy him for that skill....
    Would like to see Ayew come on sooner rather than later...

coyi
  • Microphones seem to be near Chelsea fans (hearing 'Antonio' song quite loud, and a distant response of Blue Flag)
  • Has anyone else noticed Sky turning the crowd noise up and down?

I honestly think its just that quiet ;puzzled ;weep
    No, it isn't.
  • Nothing wrong with the performance other than giving the ball away for the goal.
  • ;scarf ;scarf
  • any streams for this?
  • edited March 2017
    Once again our corner sets up their attack and we concede a goal from it. I think we could be in for another nightmare.
  • Shocking defending of a set piece
  • Games over.
  • Even their full backs can carve through us.
  • Utterly powder puff against virtually every team higher than us all season.

Rolled over and had our tummy tickled time and again.
  • The tactic of shutting up shop never works eventually the big teams always find a way. Not sure if we got a Plan B
  • Why wasn't that a pen???? Fabrages moved towards the ball and it hit his arm....
  • Atmosphere sounds terrible, can hear the players shouting ;weep
  • Ayew for Feghouli
    Byram for Noble

Go 4-3-3. my Recommendation anyway
  • Is it just me or do we keep passing backwards een when the implest pass is forwrds??
  • i know we are 2 down but I still feel we could get something from the game...
  • We spend so much time dithering and then give the ball away. Nearly cost another goal

I do not agree, it sounds good on the TV and was getting texts saying that I'm missing a good atmosphere.
  • I think we've played well, a mistake by Nobes and some very good attacking on the break by them and a mess up at a corner.

We deserve a goal I think.

Yes, we are loosing to what will be the the champions but we are not terrible.

;scarf
  • This is just stupid we are repeating the same thing over and over and getting nowhere tactically woeful.
  • Nothing positive has happened all game then?
  • Heart and endeavour but brains like a siv. Surely Slaven can see crossing the ball is doing nothing, zilch. Cahill / Luiz have had Carroll in their backpocket completely.

I do not agree, it sounds good on the TV and was getting texts saying that I'm missing a good atmosphere.
    My speakers must be broken ;hmm ;puzzled
  • edited March 2017
    I doubt they are Twist, I think it as I have already said and have had confirmed, Sky turn the sound down when the crowd are cussing.
  • ;goal

Lanzini
This discussion has been closed.