Krallelujah!

Comments

• I told my girlfriend I was going to post this just to “get at Jordan” and honestly I don’t think she cared
  • You stole my pun, Alderz. Just stole it.

This is worse than when I had a pint with some guy called Jeff Bezos and told him about my idea for an online bookstore.
  • Good signing ,Should be fun watching him with that hair
  • who are those two standing each side of him dont fancy bumping into them on a dark night =) =) =)
  • Hoping he can put those Euro 2020 performances to bed and really step up in the Premier league. One that i think will be slowly worked into the team over the course of the season.
  • Really interesting to see how this goes

Only 23, went into the EUROs as one of the talents to look out for

Addresses a need in the squad and the loan move does eliminate an element of risk as we have no obligation to buy

Also gives Coventry a good opportunity to get a full season in a competitive league, he needs consistent gametime and will come in for Noble next summer (if he does well)
  • Brilliant pun Alderz. Crying with laughter here 😂
  • Down to more important matters. Who was the last player we signed who sported a bubble perm?
  • Don't know anything about him, but we definitely needed a CM option so I am happy on the face of this deal. Hopefully Moyes' eye for talent continues.
  • "adecoker">Down to more important matters. Who was the last player we signed who sported a bubble perm?
    No idea, but it seems Moyes finally has his Fellaini clone...

• adecoker said:

Down to more important matters. Who was the last player we signed who sported a bubble perm?

• 🎼Oh Alex Kral, you are the love of my life.
    Oh Alex Kral ........
    Oh Alex Kral, I want curly hair too.🎼
  • Hi Wombat - Pat Holland scored in a 1-1 draw with Leeds in my first ever match at UP 14th April 1973
  • That photo looks like it was taken in the 80s...
  • That photo looks like it was taken in the 80s...

Probably mid 70s 😀
  • The kit looks like one from late 70s to very early 80s IMO
  • Shirt was 80-83. Holland left in 81 so it's 80-81.
  • I had that shirt. 😁
  • I bet some on here had that hair!
  • I bet a good few here had hair (once upon a time) 😅
  • yoyo said:

I bet some on here had that hair!

I had hair but just not that hair. 😭
  • Hi Wombat - Pat Holland scored in a 1-1 draw with Leeds in my first ever match at UP 14th April 1973

Hi Brother Sledge. Amazingly, that was also my first game at West Ham too. I remember Bobby Ferguson landing on his head from a great height and Clyde Best having to go in goal. Is that the one?
  • yoyo said:

I bet some on here had that hair!

'had'? I only post my profile pic without it to avoid too many admiring glances ;)
  • edited September 2021
    The good thing with Kral is you know Moyes would know all about him as a person from our other two who would know him well from the national team, it leads you to think he will be another good guy with a great work ethic.
  • Do you think we might have been infiltrated by the Czech mafia?
  • Joking apart, I'm sure Ex said that there was interest from a Czech investor who was looking to buy David Gold's shares.
  • Yeah, he did:

“And there’s a Czech investor that’s prepared to try and maybe buy some shares, possibly David Gold’s, and then invest in the club. Again, I don’t know how accurate that is, that is a strong rumour that I heard through decent sources.”