West Ham v Leicester 2.05pm Sunday 11th April (On SKY)

Comments

• Am I dreaming? We must keep it tight until half time
  • Remember when we were sceptical (me included) about the size of the loan fee for Lingard.

We are stupid.
  • edited April 2021
    Coufal has scored 14 goals in 301 appearances, the last was in a 4-1 drubbing of Dynamo Ceske Budejovice in December 2019.
  • Remember when we were sceptical (me included) about the size of the loan fee for Lingard.

We are stupid.

Haha can you even believe how stupid we all are?

I’m giddy.
  • Yay half time without conceding
  • Half time, I'm clapping them off for that
  • Give em £50mil for all I care

Unbelievable!!!

What a player
  • Stopping Leicester from playing in the first half. 2-0. Great to see. Let’s hear from the “experts” at Sky....
  • We're into pay whatever Man U want for Lingard territory aren't we?

Why didn't we do an option to buy with the transfer? Can't see how we'll be able to afford him now. Even if he is not welcomed back to ManU, they'll be plenty of clubs sniffing around.

Commentator said that Moyes should tell Lingard to slow down as he's adding $5m to his price with every goal =)
  • They keep using the 'set piece' table but they must soon have to show the 'breakaway' table as we must be near the top of that along with the 'hit the woodwork' table.
    To quote @WestHamClips, "we are massive".
  • I thought Diop's pass was actually really rather good, but the BBC seem to disagree. They've described it as a, "routine ball down the middle" and, "huge ball is just punted over the top"

It's almost as if they don't want to give us any credit.

• MIAHammer said:

We're into pay whatever Man U want for Lingard territory aren't we?

Why didn't we do an option to buy with the transfer? Can't see how we'll be able to afford him now. Even if he is not welcomed back to ManU, they'll be plenty of clubs sniffing around.

Commentator said that Moyes should tell Lingard to slow down as he's adding $5m to his price with every goal =)
    Because United didnt want to include one, not much we can do in that scenario

United probably realised that he was going to do well and push his value up, smart on their part
  • I don’t care if we get credit, as long as we get goals
  • I wish that I was Jesse's girl (just needed to get that out and break the tension of intense hope)
  • Also, loved seeing Rice celebrating the first. Doesn’t look like someone who’s thinking of leaving any time soon.
  • MIAHammer said:

United probably realised that he was going to do well and push his value up, smart on their part
    Do we know that's the case or are you just assuming that was the case?
  • edited April 2021
    alderz said:

I don’t care if we get credit, as long as we get goals

Yes, given up on that. But we’ll get mentioned as Lingard is still a Man Utd player!
  • MIAHammer said:

MIAHammer said:

Didn’t Solskjaer didn’t say as such? I might be misremembering
  • Lingard's 1st was sumptuous, his best yet. He just stroked it in on the curve. Schmeichel never moved as like me he thought it was not possible!
  • MIAHammer said:

MIAHammer said:

Pretty sure it was wildly reported at the time

Plus it doesn't coincide with our past loan deals, Soucek, Dawson and Benrahma were all loan deals where we insisted in an option/obligation to buy
  • I thought it was going wide
  • Excellent first half but now expecting the usual nail biting second.
  • Leicester wil leave to come at us

Hope we dont sit back and invite pressure like wolves

We have actually done very well retaining the ball today, need to continue that
  • COME ONNNNNNNN
  • This is just mental
  • I thought Diop's pass was actually really rather good, but the BBC seem to disagree. They've described it as a, "routine ball down the middle" and, "huge ball is just punted over the top"

It's almost as if they don't want to give us any credit.

The BBC aren't very good, the Sky commentary team say it completely differently

3-0

Why am I nervous
  • Oh my giddy aunt.
  • I’m scared. 3-0 is the devils score
  • MIAHammer said:

MIAHammer said:

Pretty sure it was wildly reported at the time

Plus it doesn't coincide with our past loan deals, Soucek, Dawson and Benrahma were all loan deals where we insisted in an option/obligation to buy
    Good point!
  • Only 40 minutes to hang on this week. 😂