Newcastle at Home

Comments

• So Ryan Fraser and Callum Wilson likely to start for the Barcodes. What's the betting Fraser lays on the cross for his old team-mate to handle the ball into the net with VAR not working.
  • Great couple of signings for them imo. Made the game a whole lot more difficult.
  • All good vibes for the Toon... can’t say the same thing for us......
  • Fabianksi
    Johnson Diop Ogbonna Cresswell
    Rice Noble
    Bowen Fornals Anderson
    Antonio

Will probably be the starting XI

Which means we're weaker than we were versus Villa. Which is frankly not good enough from those in charge.

Jay, try this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=apBWI6xrbLY
  • Sadly I’m now expecting us to lose this. Doesn’t feel like there’s a good vibe about the squad anymore, and they seem to do well against us anyway.

Jay, try this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=apBWI6xrbLY
    Expat, thanks, but link did not work ( just so u know ! )

• Jay, cut and paste link into address bar.
  • Sadly I’m now expecting us to lose this. Doesn’t feel like there’s a good vibe about the squad anymore, and they seem to do well against us anyway.

Maybe not exactly. From The Athletic:

“ The effect of the sale was said to be two-fold: on the one hand it created a funereal atmosphere among a squad who had been hugely impressed by the 22-year-old in pre-season, but it was also said to have brought a group who had been in good spirits this summer even closer together, uniting them in opposition to what had happened.”
  • All September games will be shown live on TV.

Newcastle game has now moved to 8pm kick off and is on Sky. Arsenal game also moved to 8pm. Wolves game will move but not yet decided to when.
  • Why an 8pm kickoff on a Saturday??
  • edited September 2020
    Because they've already got live matches at 12:30pm, 3pm and 5:30pm on Saturday, 2pm and 4:30pm on Sunday and a Monday night game.

It was either 8pm on Saturday or 7pm on Sunday

And naturally I'm working...
  • 8pm under the lights .Full house. fans shouting at Bruce Upton park at its best,,,,,Oh ya i forgot sorry about that .......crying into my beer
  • Ridiculous to change it this late, I've made plans for Saturday evening now, so I'm going to miss it.
  • Someone had to change as soon as they agreed every PL game in September would be live on tv.
  • Because they've already got live matches at 12:30pm, 3pm and 5:30pm on Saturday, 2pm and 4:30pm on Sunday and a Monday night game.

It was either 8pm on Saturday or 7pm on Sunday

And naturally I'm working...

Lucky you
  • Talking to a geordie early
    Both teams should lose
  • Tis a big one. Despite my negativity with the owners, etc. I am gonna go for a 2-0 win.

Positivity.
  • Or maybe lunacy.
  • Soucek will be available after 7 days self isolation
  • If Soucek is fit then is this more likely the team that Moyes chooses ?

Fabianksi
    Johnson Diop Ogbonna Cresswell
    Rice
    Soucek Noble
    Bowen Antonio Fornals
  • I think that after Johnson's poor showing against Brentford Fredericks will start and Haller will also start with Noble on the bench.
  • Least I hope so Whitehorse.
  • All we be fine...our friend at the BBC ..Lawro has us to win 2-1!!!!!! >:)
  • I would like to see but know that I won't
    Fabianski
    Diop Balbuena Ogbonna
    Fredericks Rice Masuaku
    Soucek
    Bowen Anderson
    Antonio

4-1 to the Hammers
    Anderson MOTM on his way to HOTY
  • edited September 2020
    Fabianski
    Johnson - Diop - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Bowen - Rice - Soucek - Fornals
    Antonio
    Haller
  • All we be fine...our friend at the BBC ..Lawro has us to win 2-1!!!!!! >:)

Dooooooooooooomed

• Brother_Sledge

Go and lie down in an extremely dark room. We'll come and get you when it's safe to come out. =)
  • Brother_Sledge

Go and lie down in an extremely dark room. We'll come and get you when it's safe to come out. =)

End of May?
  • So Moyes not giving much away today