What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• Nothing irrational about that whatsoever, Dirty Leeds
  • With all the drama and uncertainty in the world its time to look at those clubs in a spirit of compassion and togetherness, nope still spuds
  • For me, I never really hated any team until the Tevez/Blunts affair. From then on, it was the Blunts (and still is), McBabe and by association Colin, followed by Wigan as it was Dave Whelan who first mooted the idea about taking the matter further if they were relegated.
    As a result of all this we suddenly became the team everybody hated. Not only that it released my hate genie out of the bottle. :biggrin:
    So Blunts for me then Spuds, Palace, Watford, Bournemouth, Brighton.........
  • was sitting in my garden at 19:59 last night and sung, if your all hate tottenham clap your hands and the whole street joined in, amazing :yercoat:
  • :nonono:
  • edited May 2020

NOT Leeds.

Fixed it for yah :biggrin:
  • the site is back excellent and still spurs
  • Do we need a hate thread with all that is going on in the world?
  • Suggest a name change then to "What's teams are you rather indifferent to , and why" o:)
  • What pandemics do you hate and why?
  • I am currently indifferent towards Leeds united.
  • I really dislike the Spuds.
  • Yes Ironmike, I do have an occasional sneer at them too
  • Palace are poopy heads and Spurs are a bunch of nincompoops
  • I agree hate is such a strong word, still spurs
  • I think Millwall are a team of absolute bounders.
  • Help - I’m comflicted. One of my favourite football books is An Irrationall Hatred Of Luton by Robert Banks (a real old fashioned West Ham fan). First published in 1995.
    Should I stop reading it, cover it in graffiti or throw it in the Bristol Dock?
    It’s a good read by the way for anybody who has lived through the pain of supporting West Ham all their life - in my case 76 years.
  • Re: yob caught urinating by PC Palmer memorial:

Michael Mallon, prosecuting, said Banks was not spotted by police during the demonstration

Mallon added: “Banks was with some football lads. He is a Tottenham Hotspur supporter. He had been out drinking all night and had consumed 16 pints overnight and that morning. He could not find a toilet. All the shops and bars were closed. He said he was very remorseful.”
  • So he should be, supporting Spurs.
  • more proof as if I needed it about the spuds B)
  • Leeds lost to Cardiff.

Proper cheered me up.
  • At the moment, West Ham
  • Leeds are promoted.
    As you can imagine I am distraught. I am now praying for relegation so we don’t have to get beaten by the tassel socked white wearing billy bremneresque herberts.

Enjoy your day of pleasure, I hope we spend 100000 million squid on a squad just to beat you.

Anyway, Hi, my names Dave, and I hate Leeds united.
  • So, Wombat, let me get this right....who do you dislike? Just in case its unclear
  • Watford, and it would give me the second greatest pleasure this season to see them go DOWN ...
  • Leeds are promoted.
    As you can imagine I am distraught. I am now praying for relegation so we don’t have to get beaten by the tassel socked white wearing billy bremneresque herberts.

Enjoy your day of pleasure, I hope we spend 100000 million squid on a squad just to beat you.

Anyway, Hi, my names Dave, and I hate Leeds united.

In that case can I have your ticket for the game =)
  • Well, 4 games in, and I have to say that I still dislike Leeds with a passion that I usually only save for Range Rover drivers who park in disabled spaces in Waitrose, when they are not disabled and only want to use the cash point when it’s raining.
  • Still spuds