Dimi Payet; the Epilogue

Comments

• He's so bad we've faked a three month injury.
  • Physio room is showing Payet out for only four weeks. ;hmm
  • ;hmm

So out for 10 weeks in total, they think. Revised down from original 12 week prognosis?
  • DS says he could be back for Liverpool? ;nonono
  • Quote from Sullivan -

We could be looking at having Lanzini back for Aston Villa or Southampton and Payet for Liverpool, so although we have lacked a cutting edge recently the cavalry will be arriving soon!

That's cheered me up a bit ;wahoo
  • Hamstew said:

Nigel Quashie wannabe

Now THAT is borderline slander! He might be awful but Quashie? Come on! ;hippo
  • How many games till liv?
  • Don't see payet being involved much if he does make a comeback for liverpool. Maybe bournemouth after the cup game. Which by then hopefully moses and reid will be back.

Don't see carroll or lanzini making villa reckon slav will see the busy fixture list get them back for the saints game and give obiang and Oxford a chance against the villa instead.
  • Yeold, I'd expect something similar. We have a lot of fixtures in a short space of time so there's no point rushing players back from injury when they'll just need to be rotated a game or two later anyway. I would expect to see a couple of the fringe players like Oxford, Jenkinson and Obiang come in, plus Valencia for this game.
  • Vorse

2, to answer the question.
  • I might see him in the Wolves game ;nonono
  • Thanks, can't wait...
  • The paper have actually corrected their typo and all other clubs should note that they intended to write Poyet! now of course someone that talented we do not wish to lose but you are welcome to come and have a look if you must.
  • Ill post this here but he probably deserves a more positive thread, not just about his injury.. ;thumbsup

"I saw videos of the Arsenal fans singing my song on social media. I took it with a smile, because I've heard a lot of comparisons between me and Mesut Ozil. 

I think he's a truly an exceptional player who's having an unbelievable season and he's had a a lot to do with their league position this season. It made me laugh, I'm looking forward to West Ham Arsenal now!  "

I love you Dimi ;bowdown
  • Dimi understands.
  • They nicked it.

#CaseClosed
    #CanadianCourt
  • Can someone please change the name of the thread? Saw it this morning and had a mini panic attack!
  • so did I, I am only now starting to recover and had to phone in sick ;nonono
  • Thanks Lukerz ;ok
  • Oh ;doh

I did it too, didn't notice it had already been done.

Sorry image

I need more ;coffee
  • I am pleased the name of this thread has been changed, I had a heart attack this morning....
  • It is spreading. I have just struck at Asda Edinburgh

20160124_122948
  • Good work ;ok
  • Yesterday Lee Dixon was asked what Man City needed to do to improve

His answer was:"Sign Dimitri Payet"

I am just hoping that the lure of the shiny new stadium and the love of the fans, which he obviously delights in and really enjoys is enough to keep him with us next season.
  • Hopefully they can convince him that with us he gets a starring role. At City or another team, it won't go through him as much. He'll be in the position of (and in competition with) someone like David Silva who has brilliant spells but is not always noticed.

I think convincing him we'll sign more players to surround him will be key.
  • Hopefully his age might put some clubs off.
  • Isn't it rumoured that Silva is looking to go back to Spain this summer?