Champions League final

So they didn't know how many people had bought tickets 🤣

Comments

• I wonder how many have bunked in, leaving the fans with tickets outside, unable to get in?
  • I've just tuned into the Superbowl hahaha
  • edited May 2022

I've just tuned into the Superbowl hahaha

Literally just said that to my wife. Get on with it. Can just hear the fans signing their own songs.
  • Certainly no fan of Liverpool, but still, I’d like them to win tonight 🏃🏃🏃
  • I wonder if the ref is related to Dick?
  • My money is on a large number of fans turning up without tickets and swamping the gate staff, gates got closed and security tried to funnel the crowd into narrow lanes to try and ensure only valid ticket holders get in, given that 80,000 were in the streets yesterday and they only had an allocation of 20,000, the issue was pretty predictable.
  • That RM bench:-0
  • I note the Madrid fans made it in ok, is this an English thing trying to take a fellow fans place who actually paid for a ticket, it’s not on
  • A BBC reporter and a SKY reporter saying they've been tear gassed. I would imagine they had tickets. Going by reports, People appear to have been indescrimently tear gassed and pepper sprayed,including children and women , just wanting to see a game. It's not always the fans fought. Sometimes the police just panic (or don't care) in a crush.
  • 20k tickets sold and 80k in Paris and look at what happened at Wembley = overreaction
  • Carvajal is such a dirty player. Ref letting him get away with it.
  • 20k tickets sold and 80k in Paris and look at what happened at Wembley = overreaction

Just because a "reported" 80k have travelled it doesn't mean they're all at the ground trying to get in.There are fan zones set up. IMO in it sounds like indiscriminate panic by the Police. If I had a ticket and was being tear gassed by the Police then I would be unhappy. 6k people in a queue seems like millions when you're on the ground. There's no way the Police knew how many where there. Seems like a complete over reaction by the French police on English supporters. I dare say Madrid have more fans than allowed yet nothing appears to have happened at their side of the ground ( As has been reported and happy to admit if that's wrong)
  • Not sure why that goal was ruled out for RM, it looked like it came back off the Liverpool player so surely onside. Whichever muppet is co-commentating on my stream couldn't seem to grasp they might want to check that, just saying he's a yard offside (but only if the ball was played forwad by a RM player which they had to check).
  • yoyo said:

20k tickets sold and 80k in Paris and look at what happened at Wembley = overreaction

Just because a "reported" 80k have travelled it doesn't mean they're all at the ground trying to get in.There are fan zones set up. IMO in it sounds like indiscriminate panic by the Police. If I had a ticket and was being tear gassed by the Police then I would be unhappy. 6k people in a queue seems like millions when you're on the ground. There's no way the Police knew how many where there. Seems like a complete over reaction by the French police on English supporters. I dare say Madrid have more fans than allowed yet nothing appears to have happened at their side of the ground ( As has been reported and happy to admit if that's wrong)
    Thus my comment overreaction due to many fans in Paris
  • That's justice for me.
  • For Benzema to be onside Fabinho had to have made a conscious effort to play the ball. If it just flicks off him it’s offside.
  • RM score 🙂
  • It didn't flick off him though he slid in to make a challenge and it came off his knee.
  • just realised live on you tube
  • Courtois is almost telescopic, if they win this, they have him to thank
  • Ronaldo has turned into the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man hahaha
  • RM 2 shots 1 goal , seems like RM
  • and roll around on the ground
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • From quadruple to 2 domestic cups within a week. Oh dear!
  • Excuse my ignorance but why do so many people not like Liverpool, please enlighten me?
  • Excuse my ignorance but why do so many people not like Liverpool, please enlighten me?

because they think they are massive, and it well known that's us :)

Everyone I know who's a Liverpool fan has been annoying since they won the premier league.
  • I have read a lot amount this subject & I understand some of it goes back over along time and it's somewhat controversial. I was interested to know if anyone on here was basing their dislike on that.
  • I have read a lot amount this subject & I understand some of it goes back over along time and it's somewhat controversial. I was interested to know if anyone on here was basing their dislike on that.

Personally, I wanted them to win last time they were in the final against Real but their fans have become so annoying since then. Constantly declaring every new player world class. They would’ve been unbearable if they got the quadruple.