September Internationals

2»

Comments

  • Is that a young Max Bygraves?
  • edited October 1
    He got to number 3 in July 1958 with "You need hands" (Double A side with "Tulips from Amsterdam")

    Nuno might want to have a word with Manor Solomon and tell him to keep his trap shut
  • I’ve got a confession to make. My grandad was the entertainment secretary of a working men’s club in Dagenham. Max Bygraves and Vera Lynn used to badger him for gigs when they first started out and he would book them. So you can blame him. =)
  • My old Nan used to love Max Bygraves, and Tommy steele, who was apparently a heart throb of the day.
  • I was reading a book on the use of Hornchurch Aerodrome during the war and was amused to discover that Max was based there as a fitter
  • Mads starts for Denmark 🇩🇰tonight v Portugal and Mavro for Greece 🇬🇷 v The Netherlands
  • Mads starts for Denmark 🇩🇰tonight v Portugal and Mavro for Greece 🇬🇷 v The Netherlands

    Let's hope they both come through in one piece.
  • I see that Tuchel has said he will never rule out players not playing in the top flight should City get relegated.
    Pity he seems to have ruled it out where we are concerned.
  • Perhaps he doesn't fancy any of ours.
  • I think it's a tough argument to make for Bowen being in England form at present.
  • I think it's a tough argument to make for Bowen being in England form at present.

    When there’s only one right winger in the squad, and his output all last season and this season in terms of creating and scoring has been as high as it has, I think there’s an argument. I personally think we all just have really high expectations of him.
  • I don’t care. England would probably break him.
  • Apparently all Croatia games are being played behind closed doors due to a UEFA ban

    Tonight’s game is being held in Croatia’s third biggest city, Rijeka, population 108k (think Gillingham) and the match is being played in the local club’s training ground (capacity 8,279)

    Crumbs
  • Getting the Man City players in the squad environmentally ready for next season ASLEF. =)
Sign In or Register to comment.