Squad and Matches England Friendlies March 2024

13»

Comments

• edited March 27

Bowen and Saka play predominantly on the left. Foden, Grealish, Rashford and Gordon predominantly play on the right. So by my reckoning, Saka and Bowen are safe and it's up to the rest to sort themselves out hahaha

I think you may have your lefts and rights muddled up. Foden I would query though, plays left or right (or even centrally) depending on where he's needed; he's the most versatile of the lot imo.
  • Grealish definitely the one to be left behind (I like Maddison and think he offers more)
  • Only 1 of all the Sky and BBC reporters think Bowen will go but nearly all think Gallagher and Palmer will.
  • Bowen and Saka play predominantly on the left. Foden, Grealish, Rashford and Gordon predominantly play on the right. So by my reckoning, Saka and Bowen are safe and it's up to the rest to sort themselves out hahaha

I think you may have your lefts and rights muddled up. Foden I would query though, plays left or right (or even centrally) depending on where he's needed; he's the most versatile of the lot imo.
    Yes, I thought that about 10 minutes after I wrote it but was bombing along the motorway so couldn't alter it. Hahaha
  • I dont see what Gallagher brings to an England team. At least Palmer has form and a lot of potential on his side
  • Bowen's chance of going to the Euros has surely turned into a certainty, injuries permitting, with the soon to be announced increase in squad size from 23 to 26 players:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cv2d8ndm49go
  • Perhaps Phillips might make it now =)