Forest (A) Saturday 3pm

Comments

• Arsenal only scored 5 today.
  • Aguerd looks better at left back
  • That shoulda been a yellow for Origi given some of the others he's handed out.
  • We may have not got the rub of the green, but that's IMO looking for excuses, it's been really bad today, once again....
  • They had about 4 v 1 (plus Areola) there, scary.
  • 1 of 4 chances used for Moyes. 3 more to go.
  • Another deep stoppage time goal in another deeply inept display.
  • How on earth have we got 36 points
  • The only positive from this game is that Kalvin Phillips won’t be playing in the next game.
  • steve said:

How on earth have we got 36 points

I'm just thankful we have because it's hard to see where the next point is coming from.

• I really hope everyone can see this game for what it is, an embarrassment, we are so bad, and have been for weeks now, Moyes, well, I'd love him to go tonight TBH, it won't happen, but hey, I can share my opinions.....
  • edited February 17
    Is it still mathematically possible for us to be relegated because I think 36 points looks about our lot.
    I’m dreading the EL because I feel we will be embarrassed unless we improve about tenfold.
  • How bad was that against a team near the bottom? That is 11 goals conceded in the last three EPL games, none scored. No creativity, poor defence, poor front line. How can a team become this poor in such a short time? It isn't just about Paqueta, there are 10 other players and reserves. How it comes they are all poor. Can't see where the next win is going to come from.
  • edited February 17
    We will probably get penalised for having 7 yellow cards in this game.
    At least it wasn’t televised so the general public could send how useless we are. Unfortunately our next one is.
    If I was Paqueta I’d feign his prolonged injury because I wouldn’t want to be associated with this lot at the moment.
  • Not a great day at the office, at the end of the day, we cannot have any complaints as we hardly created a single decent opportunity worthy of the name, certainly not one that tested their keeper.
  • Against a very average team, we looked bereft of ideas, it's simply 2nd rate football we are witnessing, it's an embarrassment watching that kind of game.....
  • It’s clear that confidence is shot. Extending Bubbles’ comment, it is now -12 in 180 minutes. Our efforts in all areas of the pitch, except in goal, is so very far below expectations that I must suspect a problem in the dressing room. The players are not working as a team any longer,
  • Potter must be waiting for a phone call
  • steve said:

Potter must be waiting for a phone call

I am not sure he would answer it if he knew the number.
  • It is fair to say we are awful at the moment, end of.
  • Can you lot hear that noise?
    That’s the sound of a wine cork popping.
    I find it helps after watching West Ham.
  • Slacker said:

Can you lot hear that noise?

You can afford corked wine !!!!
  • Can we petition Sky not to show our game next Monday on the basis that there could be a demand for refunds on Sky Sports subscriptions for wasting the money on showing dross.
  • No he just pops corks
  • Slacker said:

Can you lot hear that noise?

Surely you mean during AND after
  • I find wine helps in most things
  • Is it still mathematically possible for us to be relegated because I think 36 points looks about our lot.
    I’m dreading the EL because I feel we will be embarrassed unless we improve about tenfold.

Yes, because we’ll lose the next 13 out of 13
  • If Everton don't get there 10 points back we should be okay If they do then look out below =)