Manchester United (A) 2:00pm Sunday, 4th February 2024

Comments

• edited February 4
    To be fair, in the slow mo it did look like the wind moved it away from him.as he was taking the shot so he didn't connect properly.

(Emerson)
  • Pretty frustrating score line as I think we’re playing alright. Johnson looks way more at home further up the pitch, which is odd considering he is a pretty unadventurous full back
  • edited February 4
    Lukerz said:

At least Maguire can defend

More composure from Emerson and Maguire's mistake woulda gifted us a goal.
  • edited February 4
    So often happens, Emerson got himself into a great position from where we could have leveled but the red mist came down and United immediately countered and with a lucky deflection, we find ourselves two down.

Ho hum
  • edited February 4
    Another good opportunity spurned by Emerson after some good play

COYI
  • Might as well get Phillips on give him some mins
  • OMG, I think my commentator just compared the current Utd front three to Best, Law and Charlton,

WHAT
  • OMG, I think my commentator just compared the current Utd front three to Best, Law and Charlton,

WHAT

Not quite their front 3, their 3 youngsters: Hojlund, Garnacho and Mainoo.

• I'm writing off the rest of the season. No one to come of the bench to the bench to change things . Just fed up.
  • I'm writing off the rest of the season. No one to come of the bench to the bench to change things . Just fed up.

Blimey.
  • Johnson needs to stay behind after training and work on his crossing.

And then do some more with his left leg too 😂🤣😂

Its all good. We have cornet to come on with 4mins to go

Alrighty then

• Why is play delayed for a player to receive treatment off the field?
  • edited February 4
    Bowen took too long, shoulda got a shot away before Dalot got back to block it. Maguire caught out though, just saying.
  • edited February 4
    Cornet coming on for 20 mins
  • And Phillips
  • “Emerson unable to hit the target, which has been a recurring theme”
  • edited February 4
    Cornet and Phillips on for Coufal and Soucek. Had to double check that 😂🤣😂.
  • Can’t really understand Coufal coming off.
  • Phillips looks good
  • Phillips definitely to blame for this one.
  • Philips will get some blame there but imo, he was given a hospital pass
  • That’s that then.
  • Phillips that is just awful
  • Can we return him =)
  • edited February 4
    Remember how folks used to moan that Moyes never played new signings for ages...

:-/
  • I think it’s pretty harsh to suggest the ball to him was a hospital pass, tbh. He just took way too long to react to it. Not sure about Fabianski on that one either tbh.
  • alderz said:

Not sure about Fabianski on that one either tbh.

Yeah, I thought that; the finish wasn't anything special, but Fabianski barely moved.