Bristol City (A) 19.45 Tuesday, January 16th, or 14.45 USA (East Coast)

Comments

• Save ;doh
  • Nice move but Soucek's shot is too close to their keeper.
  • We’re playing better with 10!
  • Emerson has decided to play no. 10
  • Yes. Weird.
  • It’s incredible how ineffective Ings and Cornet are, wondering they were both pretty good before joining
  • It's now getting to the stage where we're unlikely to win in normal time (ie score twice in just over 10 minutes) that I'm wondering if we're better off losing than facing extra time.
  • Do you think it will go to extra time
  • edited January 16
    Mubama and Marshall (I'm pleased he's getting on) are coming on, guessing for Ings and Cornet.

Edit: Cresswell and Ings off.
  • Please not penalties.
  • Just shows the difference between genuine top 6, and those who challenge.
    Genuine top 6 have A team and A- team.

Others have A- team and C team.
  • Zouma injured
  • Seemed to twist his left knee.
  • If Bristol City ever reach the Premier League they need to bring this ref with them! Emerson fouled, no yellow!
  • Poor pass by Mubama, way too heavy.
  • If Bristol City ever reach the Premier League they need to bring this ref with them! Emerson fouled, no yellow!

The ref has had an absolute shocker.
  • yeah this games done just pumping it long now. Benrahma needs to be sold just get it done and move on.
  • We have no one with any creativity.
  • Think we can all see why Mubama doesn’t play 😂
  • Mubama’s touch is woeful. We’ve been second best all game.
  • Mubama looks miles off being good enough, honestly
  • Bleugh. It's not happening for us, but well done for playing with 10 men and not conceding.

I kinda feel that even with 10, our best team would have got this over the line.

But such a dodgy competition where there's var or not... Teams playing in different systems. How you can have a comp where there isn't a level playing field boggles my mind.
  • The only plus I can take is that, despite living in Bristol for nearly 40 years, I don't know any Bristol City fans.
  • Oh dear, all over
  • That was so bad. To lose 2-1 over 180 minutes against a bottom half Championship team.
  • From Mavropanos giving them a goal in the first 2 minutes to Benrahma getting the red, shambles of a performance but we didn’t have a lot available.
  • I really don’t like criticising individual players especially on one game but Cornet and Ings, wow. So , so poor tonight.

Oh well we can concentrate on winning the league now.
  • I rarely get a chance to watch us live and after tonight I’m quite happy with that scenario. =)
  • The only plus I can take is that, despite living in Bristol for nearly 40 years, I don't know any Bristol City fans.

Alas, I have 4 students that I tutor and they all live in Bristol.

Truth be told, they are Man U fans. But they'll still give me grief.

I'll have to prepare lots of horrible grammar exercises... #teachersrevenge
  • Apart from the positive draw in the next round, strangely not all that bothered by that result. Just pleased if we get out of there with no more injuries. Try to swap Benrahma for a travel mug or a pasty at the M4 services on the way home?? ⚒