Other matches 2nd & 3rd December; 5-6-7th as well.

13»

Comments

• We have one of, if not the worst, record for points dropped from a winning position.
  • edited December 2023
    Reading the Villa v City match report, it shows just what a different manager can do with mostly the same players.

• Palace 'fans' booing Hodgson and an object was thrown at him after the match.

Sheesh.
  • Really enjoyed the Villa game, they played with passion, style and purpose, totally kept City on the back foot. City had their moments and created a couple of decent chances but make no mistake, Villa fully deserved the three points.

Leon Bailey had an absolute stormer of a game
  • Mistake by Trippier gifts Everton the ball, and they take the lead😭😭😭.
  • Dwight McNeill is their best player by a country mile.

I wouldn't mind him in c&b
  • Villa are great to watch and always had a soft spot for them because of the claret/blue link up. Watching the game (and the stats were even more damning for City) my only cncern was that Villa wouldnt capitalise on their dominance.

Now I just reminded myself that they let a 2 goal lead slip last game of the season to hand the title to City (still like em though)

McNeill was always a great crosser at Burnley and I'm sure when Burnley got relegated I made a comment about wanting him on ourt wing. Dont like that hes at Everton but I guess they have to have at least one good player or it wouldnt be fair
  • Just started watching Everton Newcastle highlights and noted the booing for Gordon from Everton fans. Why??? The boy was barely established as a starter there most of his time at Everton and they got plenty for him. Seems way too harsh to me
  • edited December 2023
    Bazshuayi said:

Just started watching Everton Newcastle highlights and noted the booing for Gordon from Everton fans. Why??? The boy was barely established as a starter there most of his time at Everton and they got plenty for him. Seems way too harsh to me

Didn’t he refuse to train and play in order to force a move in January? When they were in a relegation scrap at the time and he’s a local lad and apparent fan.
  • Everton trounce Newcastle.

That's the PL for you.
  • alderz said:

Bazshuayi said:

Just started watching Everton Newcastle highlights and noted the booing for Gordon from Everton fans. Why??? The boy was barely established as a starter there most of his time at Everton and they got plenty for him. Seems way too harsh to me

Didn’t he refuse to train and play in order to force a move in January? When they were in a relegation scrap at the time and he’s a local lad and apparent fan.
    If this is the case then fair enough (typical Everton fan haha)
  • We have one of, if not the worst, record for points dropped from a winning position.

We have the third best record for points gained from a losing position,11.
  • IronHerb said:

We have one of, if not the worst, record for points dropped from a winning position.

We have the third best record for points gained from a losing position,11.
    We're 5th in points dropped from winning positions with 12.