Next 8 Games (GW9-16)

2»

Comments

• Less than 14 would be disappointing.
  • This is going well. We’ve 0 from the first 2.
  • 0 from 3 so 15 now the max
  • Might have to review my 18 points target =)
  • I think we’ll all be looking at revising our targets.
  • Revising defeats the point of saying what we think the minimum acceptable points total from the games would be!
  • I think we’ll all be looking at revising our targets.

Nah! I’m still good.
  • No points from the 3 games of this set is very poor. I think we exceeded most people's expectations in the first set of 8, but I fear we'll be well below an acceptable level for this set. We're 17th in the form table for the last 6 games and, if I'm honest, we've reverted to the sort of league performances that left me so frustrated for so much of last season.
  • MrsGrey said:

Disappointed.
  • It has been so disappointing. I feel we have been playing as if we have Antonio on full song, but as he has declined so has the team performance. It’s even worse without him now. A replacement is badly needed if our playing style is to stay the same.
  • We got 10 points from those 8 games, meaning @Deanscaleshammer is satisfied, but nobody else is.
  • A bad points return that, imo, is better than our performances deserved. An extremely disappointing set of games imo.
  • Thanks for the mention alderz!

I am old enough to remember what seemed like years of relegation struggles and the anxiety of less points than games. I manage my expectations based on that.

I am enjoying the current team, results and European success. Supporting West Ham is currently a worry free experience for me!