Mohammed Kudus signs - official

2»

Comments

• He also looks really strong and very difficult to get off the ball.
  • He also looks really strong and very difficult to get off the ball.

That'll help with our possession figures then. 😄
  • Mo show - yes to goals, no to showboating.
  • The link I saw said fourth major signing
  • Rice starting to think he made a mistake...
  • Moojor said:

Rice starting to think he made a mistake...

We wouldn't have made these signings without him being sold to Arsenal.
  • He looks a real player, hope he settles well and does enough to do well for us but not well enough for other clubs to want him.... Unless they come up with 100M in 2 years ;)
  • The link I saw said fourth major signing

It's been corrected.
  • Check out 3.09 - Got the celebration sorted already =)
  • He's obviously match-fit having just played last Thursday and he'll have a few days on the training ground to get to know his teammates.
    The question is, will Moyes start him against Luton, which is probably (kiss of death) one of the easier games for him to show what he can do.
    I know Moyes is reluctant to start new players so soon but look at JWP's impact.
    Can't wait to see how our new signings perform and Luton would/should be a great game to start.
  • Used as a sub at Luton is nailed on, he isn't going to drop anyone after Saturday.
  • Soucek rumoured to not be available for Friday due to injury from Saturday.
  • He's obviously match-fit having just played last Thursday and he'll have a few days on the training ground to get to know his teammates.
    The question is, will Moyes start him against Luton, which is probably (kiss of death) one of the easier games for him to show what he can do.
    I know Moyes is reluctant to start new players so soon but look at JWP's impact.
    Can't wait to see how our new signings perform and Luton would/should be a great game to start.

I personally think that the first PL game at Kenilworth Road isn't going to be an easy environment for him to come into. Whilst, on paper, its an easier game for most teams, I think that being the first team to go there is far from ideal.
  • If Soucek isn't available, I think we'll play the 11 that we had after he went off, except that Aguerd comes back in for Ogbonna. Kudus will be on the bench though and, injuries aside, will probably be our first sub.
  • Used as a sub at Luton is nailed on, he isn't going to drop anyone after Saturday.

Not even Ogbonna for a returning Aguerd?
  • It would be harsh as I think he had a good match and reads the game so well. I think everyone needs to keep their place after such a great team performance, especially as Aguerd got himself sent off so clumsily in the first place.