New kit 2023/24

13»

Comments

• Okay it's early doors but I think we have a clear favourite for sartorial disaster of the season

Laydeez and Gennymun, I give you Arsenal's away kit (allegedly, its not due out until next Tuesday but apparently you can already buy it in New York)

• Good grief.

I mean, I hope it's genuine so Rice has to run out at the London Stadium in it, but otherwise, it's horrific.
  • Okay it's early doors but I think we have a clear favourite for sartorial disaster of the season

Laydeez and Gennymun, I give you Arsenal's away kit (allegedly, its not due out until next Tuesday but apparently you can already buy it in New York)

Don’t you mean you probably can see it in New York 🕶😉

• Not that it's the real away shirt but a mock version......

• Not that it's the real away shirt but a mock version......

That's not bad at all imo, if the real shirt is like that I'd be happy.
  • edited July 2023
    If it’s any help, shorts are sky blue on home kit, then candy cane socks.

I had a TV that did that once!! I'll struggle to watch MOTD next season when Arsenal are away from home.
  • Looks like an enlarged part of the GTA map
  • Looks like a tennis ball
  • edited July 2023
    Arsenal officially launh their away kit and it wasn't a hoax, it is really is the yellow stripy thing
  • That shirt is going to cause a lot of problems at the Tesco's self service
  • Palace new kit 🤪

• The Everton team aren't going to need floodlights to see each other this season hahaha
  • edited July 2023
    The new away kit is launched tomorrow, as we'll be wearing it against the Daggers.

I wonder what the theme for this one will be?
  • Love the new away kit, but think you need the unsponsored version due to the silver badge.
  • Disappointed with that. Home shirt it is then.
  • I just can’t unsee the home top as a kids PJ top, especially with the yellow hammers & bubbles.
  • Both kits decent. Away is lovely
  • IronHerb said:

Disappointed with that. Home shirt it is then.

I'm not just saying this just to alderz's warm fuzzy feeling, but I completely disagree 😄

I really, really like that away shirt. But then I've always likes our white kits (expect for last season's successful monstrosity).

The home shirt would be nice but for those bubbles. Still can't quite work out what they were thinking.

The JD logo spoils them both though, IMO.
  • Home - naff
    Away - decent
  • I don’t know if I like the silver badge. I prefer the home kit, but honestly I’m not a huge lover of either this season.
  • I quite like the silver badge but feel that would also look better on the home kit. The black logo sort of clashes as it’s way too obvious with the more subtle badges so that needs to go.
  • edited July 2023
    Yeah claret badge would have been better imo
  • Yeah very similar, but I didn’t like that kit cos of the silly blue strip on the shoulders.
  • I love them both.🎉🎶🎉🎶🎉