Other Games 6th - 8th May

Comments

• Come on Brighton......
  • IronHerb said:

So De Zerbi, apparently one of the best managers ever, has been totally out thought by Dyche the dinosaur. Love the Prem.

Nah..Don't think Big Sam mentioned him....!!!
  • I finished work, dashed out on some errands, came home and logged on.. and seem to have been transported into an alternate reality.
  • There was me thinking Leicester would beat Fulham and Brighton would hammer Everton ,Just confirms what my wife says that I know nothing =)
  • I know Pickford is England’s # 1, but I can’t stick him 🤣😡
  • edited May 2023
    5-1. They only had 4 shots on target and they all went in. Get the feeling there’s going to be some weird results these last few weeks.
  • McNeil had a great game, he’d fit in well down our left flank.
  • Shame about Everton winning but Leicester now needs to win all 3 remaining games to catch us. With Liverpool and Newcastle to come before us, that's looking unlikely.
    Let's hope for a Southampton win later.
  • Oh. Forest lead.
  • 2-0

Southampton are absolutely woeful. They look like they know they're gone.
  • Forest now 2-0 up.
  • Forest set up to counter attack. With Southampton having to go for it, this might be a high scoring game.
  • 2-1

As I say, Southampton well up for this one.
  • Thank god we won yesterday, otherwise we’d all be very anxious tonight 😂
  • Yeah agree was just saying this to my son. Not a good weekend for Leeds and Leicester fans
  • Hamstew said:

Yeah agree was just saying this to my son. Not a good weekend for Leeds and Leicester fans

Apart from us, they've each got two tough fixtures left so the Forest and Everton results have made life very tough for them.
  • Mathematically safe if Leeds don’t beat Newcastle & Leicester don’t beat Liverpool next weekend.
  • Southampton back to 3-2.

I actually wanted Forest to come up last season. Be more than happy for them to go back down. Don’t like their manager. Don't like their captain.

C'mon Saints.
  • 3-2 now. Come on you Saints. Keep on going.
  • if Leicester draw and win there last 2 one against us and we loose our last 3 ,Then chances are they would have a better goal difference then us
  • If we’d have won most of our games we’d probably be champions.
  • 4-2 Forest now. Comedy of errors in defence.
  • Don't like Forest.
  • I'm sure there's been more goals scored per game in the PL in the last month than the previous... Two?

There's some stat in there. Goals flying in lately.
  • Don't like Forest,Leeds ,Everton To bad Saints are so bad ,would have liked those 3 to go down
  • If we’d have won most of our games we’d probably be champions.

• You just had to say the word stat MrsGrey =)
  • There should be an additional 15 minutes with all the Forest time wasting.
  • Walker-Peters, Maitland-Niles, Gibbs- White, jumpers for goal-posts.
    All too much.
  • Saints penalty