Other Games 25th-27th April

13»

Comments

• Bournemouth beating Soton 1-0.
  • Would love it if both Leicester and Everton go down but i think one of them stays up at the expense of the other.

Both Dean Smith and Sean Dyche relegated - now you’re talking!

• Newcastle get a second 😊
  • Of the teams under threat I'd definitely most want Everton to go down. Huge match for them on Monday against Leicester.

3-0 Newcastle now.
  • 3-0 now. If they get nothing at Leicester next Monday, I can't see them picking up any points from their remaining games.
  • 3-0 now. If they get nothing at Leicester next Monday, I can't see them picking up any points from their remaining games.

They may get a slight helping hand in their last 2 games, against Wolves and Bournemouth, if those 2 teams are a bit "on the beach" by then. If we can beat Palace on Saturday, I'll be very confident we'll stay up, so I'll definitely be cheering for Leicester come Monday. Monday is huge though.

Everton pull one back straight from a corner, poor defensively by Newcastle.
  • edited April 2023
    4-1 now though 😂🤣😂.

Superb control by Izak to set it up.

Spurs get one back against Man Utd.
  • They will need to find some way of scoring goals because they don't seem to be able to defend.
  • They bring on Anthony Gordon when half the stadium has emptied hahaha
  • edited April 2023
    Soton equalise against Bournemouth, 1-1.

Or is it offside? VAR says it is, still 0-1.
  • edited April 2023
    5-1 Newcastle.

Or is it though, looks offside before the scoring shot. Still 4-1.
  • Full time, Soton lose to Bournemouth.
  • Shame about Bournemouth. They look safe now.
  • Full time at Goodison, 4-1 Newcastle.
  • Southampton are gone
  • I reckon Everton aren't that far behind them.
  • I reckon Everton aren't that far behind them.

Really depends on Monday's game, a real 6 pointer.
  • Spurs back to 2-2
  • Newcastle’s fourth was simply astonishing- if that wing play was by Messi, we would be watching it over and over for the next ten years
  • Newcastle’s fourth was simply astonishing- if that wing play was by Messi, we would be watching it over and over for the next ten years

It was rather good.