Other Games 25th-27th April

Comments

• 3-1 City, Arsenal get one back.
  • It Partey hadn't already been booked, that's definitely a yellow. Very poor from Michael Oliver.
  • Haaland sets a new record.
  • Sheffield United promoted
  • Bad night all round then
  • Well except for city of course
  • Forest played Brighton at just the right time after their semi final loss to Manchester United. Shame as it would be nice for the seagulls to qualify for Europe which they may will do as 7th could still be ok.
  • Game over. League over?

To be fair I think that went a few months back.

Oh.

• alderz said:

The way we’ve been playing the last couple of weeks I’m not worried about anyone else tbh

Well, maybe City. 😬
  • To clarify - I'm not worried about watching the other sides near the bottoms results. I am definitely worried about what Man City can do to us!
  • Our goal difference advantage could disappear
  • Say they beat us 10-0. Our goal difference will still be better than five of the six teams currently below us by 2, 3, 10, 12 & 13 goals so still not a real issue.
  • Assuming of course that none of those improve their goal difference.
  • So you think City will win by 10?
  • City haven’t scored loads past us for ages. From a quick checkup it looks like they haven’t scored more than 2 since 2019
  • Of course not. Why do you have to jump on everything as if every comment is meant to be taken seriously. I’m sure Alderz’s comment was also made tongue in cheek.
  • It's not to always easy to tell if it not to be taken seriously when the tone is constant.
  • On a more cheerful note, fat frank lost again. Many humorous comments on the bbc hys.
  • Wednesday's 2-0 defeat to Brentford at Stamford Bridge marked the first time Chelsea have lost five games in a row in all competitions in 30 years.

All five losses have come under club legend Frank Lampard, who returned for a second spell as manager on 3 April.

The 44-year-old had already claimed the unwanted record of becoming the first Chelsea manager in the club's 118-year history to lose his first four games in charge with last week's Champions League loss to Real Madrid.
  • Come on Newcastle ,Don't mention the Blood money I did once but think I got away with it =)
  • edited April 2023
    IronHerb said:

It's not to always easy to tell if it not to be taken seriously when the tone is constant.

thorn,

I apologise. No intention to jump down your throat, but it looks like I did. 👍
  • Thorn must have a big throat if you fitted down it hahaha
  • IronHerb said:

IronHerb said:

It's not to always easy to tell if it not to be taken seriously when the tone is constant.

thorn,

I apologise. No intention to jump down your throat, but it looks like I did. 👍
    FairPlay IronHerb, many of us are guilty of overreacting or jumping the gun, me included, at the end of the day we all want the same thing….
    COYI ⚒️
  • Newcastle beating Everton 😊
    Southampton and Bournemouth level 😊
    Man Utd beating Spurs 😊🤮😵😵😵
  • edited April 2023
    Everton equalise, flagged offside but being checked by VAR, it's close.

Edit: just offside 😊😊😊
  • I just cheered a callum Wilson goal =)
  • steve said:

I just cheered a callum Wilson goal =)

I know, it’s enough to want to 🤮🤢🤣👍🏻⚒️
  • Would love it if both Leicester and Everton go down but i think one of them stays up at the expense of the other.

• Spurs moving down to 7th place. Oh dear!