Other Games 17th - 19th March

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2023
    Fulham have themselves to blame… they completely lost the plot .. Did they forget VAR exists?!
  • Does this mean Mitrovic misses the game against us ?
  • Our last 2 games of the season are against Leeds and Leicester. Could be a lot at stake come those games.
  • edited March 2023

Does this mean Mitrovic misses the game against us ?

For a straight red I think you get a minimum of 2 games suspension, so I think he does.

He’ll probably get more for man-handling the referee.
  • And the manager? How many games suspended? Same as player?
  • Lets hope all 3are missing for our game ,Need all the help we can get =)
  • In better news Ebbsfleet need 3 more wins to get promoted as champions. Back into the National League. :) So one way or the other i might get to see Gillingham or Ebbsfleet vs Wrexham and try and sneak a photo with Ryan Reynolds if he does away games ever B)
  • Feel a bit for Fulham ,yes they lost it but i like Silva and now he is saying what we all know ,You dont get any calls at old trafford
  • steve said:

Feel a bit for Fulham ,yes they lost it but i like Silva and now he is saying what we all know ,You dont get any calls at old trafford

If he's accusing the referee of being biased ( or worse still, bribed) that's extra game bans.
  • Fulham are key to the relegation battle as they play almost all the sides around us as well as ourselves. We need him to get a two match to miss ours but hopefully no more.
  • Trouble is Bournemouth get first crack at them
  • Fulham are key to the relegation battle as they play almost all the sides around us as well as ourselves. We need him to get a two match to miss ours but hopefully no more.

A 2 match ban for pushing the ref and shouting in his face? Can't see that at all, I suspect it will be at least 5 or 6 matches, if not more.
  • A straight red is an automatic 3 match ban, isn't?
  • Only for violent conduct. Di Canio got 11 matches for a similar push on the ref, although it looked worse because the ref was off balance and fell.
  • Di Canio’s definitely looks worse, but the push itself wasn’t much different at all
  • Mitrovic only has 1 league goal in 2023, so maybe him missing isn’t the end of the world for Fulham
  • edited March 2023
    Doesn't sound quite so hopeless if you say 1 goal in his last 7 games. ;-)

Due a goal?
    No against us, obvs.
  • MrsGrey said:

Doesn't sound quite so hopeless if you say 1 goal in his last 7 games. ;-)

Due a goal?
    No against us, obvs.

I think 1 in 7 is still pretty hopeless form, isn’t it? For a talismanic striker? The danger man is Manor Soloman

A 2 match ban for pushing the ref and shouting in his face? Can't see that at all, I suspect it will be at least 5 or 6 matches, if not more.
    Looking like more than a usual maximum 3 match ban:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65018262
  • MrsGrey said:

steve said:

Feel a bit for Fulham ,yes they lost it but i like Silva and now he is saying what we all know ,You dont get any calls at old trafford

If he's accusing the referee of being biased ( or worse still, bribed) that's extra game bans.
    Yep, an extra charge has been brought:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65090167