Other Games 17th - 19th March

Comments

• Oh dear. Everton level again.
  • edited March 2023
    89th minute debut goal for an Everton youngster. Poor from Chelsea keeper.
  • Literally the only time I can recall ever actually wanting a chelsea win…and……I got nuffin….I really dislike them
  • The fight in these teams is a real worry.
  • Bad day for us really, although Bournemouth and Wolves lost, Leeds won and Soton, Leicester and Everton all came fom behind to take a point each.
  • Bad day for us really, although Bournemouth and Wolves lost, Leeds won and Soton, Leicester and Everton all came fom behind to take a point each.

I prefer to look at it as only Leeds won.
  • Not bad results overall but it is all for naught unless we win our game, the ball is well and truly in our court
  • I hadn't realised Josh Cullen was in the Burnley team getting trounced.
  • Wow, Conte’s press conference - he certainly laid it out there — I like some of what he said but I cannot see how he stays after that
  • In fairness, he's been in the Burnley team when they've been trouncing teams as well.
  • Not bad results overall but it is all for naught unless we win our game, the ball is well and truly in our court

I think the game in hand is irrelevant as it's against City. We just simply have to beat Southampton, Bournemouth, Palace, Leeds and Leicester.

Fulham is about the only other game I can see points from. I know they're doing well, but we seem to be to them what Brighton are to us. I think all the other games are defeats.

I can honestly see this going to the last game with five or six teams still at risk.
  • Wow, Conte’s press conference - he certainly laid it out there — I like some of what he said but I cannot see how he stays after that

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65002960

It's a bit jaw-dropping!

• He wants to be sacked imo
  • edited March 2023
    Everybody’s fault except his. He’s a disgrace. Never built a team in his life. Hope Spurs keep him. Also he’s done this just before a break so no one can lay him out in the morning. Coward.
  • Lay him out? What is he, a carpet? Hahaha
  • How was that a penalty in the Saints game?
  • Lukerz said:

How was that a penalty in the Saints game?

Everyone hates the spuds =)
  • Lukerz said:

How was that a penalty in the Saints game?

Not even convinced there was contact
    😑
  • IronHerb said:

Everybody’s fault except his. He’s a disgrace. Never built a team in his life. Hope Spurs keep him. Also he’s done this just before a break so no one can lay him out in the morning. Coward.

Not an admirer then 🤫
  • IronHerb said:

Not an admirer then 🤫
    That'll be a no. 🤷‍♂️
  • win can take you to 12th or a loss could see you at the bottom of the table. Wild
  • With the sacking of Viera, of the 9 teams threatened with relegation six have now changed manager, with ourselves, Leicester and Forest having kept faith.

I think that 9 clubs in total have changed manager this season already, although Brighton was not through choice. It appears the only real success in changing the fortunes as hoped at present is Villa. I feel sure had they kept Gerrard they would have been firmly in the relegation battle but are now clear with many games still to go.
  • Not in conflict for this one - routing for the Arsenal
  • Arsenal take the lead.
  • To be fair, Palace have created a couple of decent chances but in this first half, Arsenal look like the title contenders they are
  • Have been really impressed with Arsenal today..

Odergaard and White have been brilliant IMO.
  • edited March 2023
    Palace taking 0 points from 6 over last 5 days

Can’t really argue with the results. Only Leeds won & 4 of the bottom 9 took 0 points. The other 3 taking 1 point.
  • Yes those results could have been a lot worse ,we still need to wins a few games starting with the saints also feel we might need one against one of the top teams .Hope Fulham knock Man u out of the cup
  • Fulham completely lost the plot.. Mitrovic is an embarrassment for that …
  • Crazy scenes at Old Trafford. 3 red cards issued. William sent off for handball, Silva the manager for approaching the referee when looking at VAR and Mitrovic for touching the referee.
    ManU go from 0-1 to 2-1 within minutes.