Derby County vs West Ham United - FA Cup 4th Round, Monday 30th Jan, 19:45 KO

Comments

• Dean Ashton in the studio .still miss him
  • edited January 2023
    We had and beat Man U in the carabao last season
  • edited January 2023
    Derby starting the same XI as the last two games apart from McGoldrick out with a sore knee
  • We haven't kicked a ball yet and already the thread is filling up with doom and gloom. C'mon guys, screw your courage to the sticking place!!!
  • Mrs Grey, hope you missed the first 30 Secs 🫣
  • Thank goodness Bowen is playing through the middle instead of Antonio, oh, perhaps he isn't πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
  • edited January 2023
    No VAR so we can celebrate.

Bowen scores, assist for Soucek.
  • That should settle the nerves ,mine that is
  • Thank goodness Bowen is playing through the middle instead of Antonio, oh, perhaps he isn't πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Ham, please confirm
  • ITV having to apologise for the West Ham chanting "We're winning away, we're winning away, How bad (alternative word may have been used) must you be, we're winning away".
  • Usually that kind of chanting comes back to bite them.
  • My stream has been so bad I've only just realised we scored πŸ˜†.
  • MrsGrey said:

My stream has been so bad I've only just realised we scored πŸ˜†.

It probably used intelligent buffering if it lost part of the stream, and reasoned we were very unlikely to have scored.
  • Looking alright so far, apart from Fotnals who seems to have forgotten how to play football, chasing shadows. Emerson looking good, I like the way he covers the ground.
  • Looking alright so far, apart from Fotnals who seems to have forgotten how to play football, chasing shadows. Emerson looking good, I like the way he covers the ground.

And Cresswell, I like the way he covers a seat on the bench.
  • Derby working the ball nicely but doing nowt with it.
    West Ham looked decent up until we scored, Bowen was doing some nice runs but now its a bit of hoof ball up to Antonio where the ball just pings off him to a Derby player.
    Definitely don't look like the PL side when we are in possession. Need someone in the no. 10 in the hole position to just keep things ticking over, looks all too rushed and forced. 1-0 up make Derby work for it.
  • How refreshing to see the linesman raise his flag up as soon as he spots someone offside, feeling nostalgic
  • edited January 2023
    Antonio putting in a shift
  • Fornals had to hit that first time.
  • edited January 2023
    Ogbonna being wrestled with every corner we have, should have had a pen really, he literally cannot move.
  • Poor from Fornals tonight
  • Might be the type of game that gives Antonio a boost, he is looking hungary, on the flip side, Agree with Whitehorse, Fornals looks lost and Kerher has once again not impressed me
  • Johnson also abysmal. Soucek and Antonio best players so far.
  • Emerson got skinned but comes to nothing
  • Johnson’s touch is appalling. Derby being given far too much room too and we could pay for it at some point.
  • Benrahma for Fornals and anyone for Johnson
  • Not a great watch quality wise, happy with the result but hardly convincing
  • Get Lanzini on and put him in that 10 role to play off Antonio
  • Derby Mistake puts Jarrod in who crosses it and an easy nod in for Antonio
  • 0-2 😊