Dirty Leeds (away) 7:45pm Wednesday 4th January (not on TV)

123457»

Comments

• Scamacca hadn't scored in any competition since we beat Fulham on 9th October
  • Aslef hardly anyone has scored since October. Scammacca has 3 in the PL as does Benni
  • All 3 of Scamacca's PL goals have been pretty good, apart from last night's one he hit one from the edge of the box and then the cheeky lob from inside the box. We could do with a few scrappy ones inside the 6 yard box to keep things going, with the belters from outside the box as a bonus on top.
  • His link up play yesterday was better than recent games as well. It was his work that got us in for the penalty and there were a few moments before than in the first half as well.
  • I reckon that a year ago Coufal's lob would have gone in, Fornals would have scored at least one of his chances and that last chance would have fallen to Antonio to be buried.
    Right now we're down and our chances aren't going in but I think the quality is there.
  • I reckon that a year ago Coufal's lob would have gone in, Fornals would have scored at least one of his chances and that last chance would have fallen to Antonio to be buried.
    Right now we're down and our chances aren't going in but I think the quality is there.

Yeah, that last chance was exactly what Antonio was burying all the time a year ago. One-touch finish in the box he would've got on to because he was confidence and instinct was getting him into the right positions.

• Artetaism, seriously, that is positively Shakespearian, I applaud you sir 👏
  • Slacker said:

Their manager got right on my chest.
    Artetaism at it’s finest.</blockquote
    I'm delighted to see a new word in play, all that Shakespeare was getting dull. An early candidate for Word of the Year. 😃