• Penalty.

Who was first to get in the ref's face?

Yup. Fernandez.
  • Stoppage time equaliser.
  • Todays lesson
    Only watch the last 30 mins of games
    *if you are not a streamer 👍🏻
  • And again after that foul.

If they deducted his ' running to the ref' stats from his match stats, he'd probably be on about 2 km.
  • Right Fiorentina Inter anyone..

Anyone..
  • I realise I dislike Man U more than I dislike Chelsea at present
  • MrsGrey said:

I realise I dislike Man U more than I dislike Chelsea at present

Only at present?🤔🤔🤔😂🤣😂
  • Of course Roy Keane sympathises with Ronaldo walking out, he did it himself. What a fraud.
  • Nice to see Kouyate running the show against Liverpool. If that had been Milner he'd have the journos gushing about it.
  • I do now he's left Palace
  • Gerrard who
    Villa 1 up after 2 mins
  • Goals galore
  • Villa going mad
  • Villa 3 up inside 15 mins 😂🤣😂
  • What is occurring??
  • Well half of my post on the other thread didn't age well hahaha
  • Our ladies 3-0 up inside 30 minutes at home to Reading 👏👏👏
  • Ladies ended 3-2.
    Spurs 2-0 down.
  • Spuds v Toon 0-1, Callum Wilson collides with Lloris who claims a foul, Wilson scores and goal given.
    Ref is Jarred Gillett who was VAR when Cornet's goal against the Chavs was disallowed because of Bowen's "foul" on Mendy.

Update 0-2 =)
  • edited October 2022
    How is that not a penalty to Newcastle (apart from the fact that it would be against a Sky 6 club)? Undeniably hits an outstretched arm, they're almost always given under the current interpretations.

To make it worse, Spurs go straight down the other end and score.
  • Newcastle the better side, but celebrating like they just won the league....
    Suppose good for them.....
  • Always good to celebrate a win over Spurs.
  • Having my monthly bath this evening and some deluded Tottenham mug comes on the radio saying that Conté needs to go.
    Football really has gone mental hasn’t it?
  • I think he should go =) dont like him
  • Slacker said:

Having my monthly bath this evening and some deluded Tottenham mug comes on the radio saying that Conté needs to go.
    Football really has gone mental hasn’t it?

You have a bath every month!!?? Don't you know there's an energy crisis man. Good grief, some people. =)
  • You should have seen him during the drought. 🤦‍♂️
  • You know some Spurs fans are wanting to rewind to Poch.

Reading Conte asking for money and patience. Theyve brought in loads of players since hes been there (Perisic, Richarlison, Kulusevski, Lenglet, Romero, Spence, Bissouma and maybe others I've forgotten)
  • Baz, But it is never enough for Conte. Didn't he win Serie A with Inter then leave because the owners wouldn't give him the funds to improve the squad?