Other matches Sat 26 August - Thu 1 September

Ronaldo on the bench for the third match in a row; second match in a row for Maguire and Fred

ten Hag doesn't mess around

Saints have a player called "Bella-Kotchap" I think I had some of that in a Latvian greasy spoon

Comments

• How is that not a saints pen ,
  • steve said:

How is that not a saints pen ,

Because it only hit his arm twice, come on, this is a Sky 6 club after all.
  • City 2-0 down to palace.
  • City are the most confusing team in the league

Like, they are the best team in the world

But now they've been two goals down in 4 of their last 6 games
  • Not a lot on their bench to make changes with either
  • Gallagher sent off for Chelsea. Don't wanna be there, wants to join the massive.......
  • Palace does seem to be City’s bogey team.
  • Remembering that worldie by Andrios Townsend against them a few seasons back 🌍
  • 5 goals in the first half in Pool vs Bournemouth

Bournemouth defence is a joke
  • IronHerb said:

Gallagher sent off for Chelsea. Don't wanna be there, wants to join the massive.......

Sounds like Defoe.
  • Kante out for another 4 weeks and Jorginho running out of partners in central midfield
  • Not another Big 6 looking for a midfielder 😱
  • City 3-2. Move on, nothing to see here.
  • Liverpool up to 9-0.
  • IronHerb said:

City 3-2. Move on, nothing to see here.

4 - 2 =)
  • Is it just me that hates Scott Parkers cardigan?
  • Bazshuayi said:

Is it just me that hates Scott Parkers cardigan?

Careful Baz, he inherited that from Val Doonican 😮
  • Just the name Val Doonican was enough to make me both cringe and laugh
  • It feels like City are letting teams get a two goal head start just for the sport of it
  • So do we but we can't come back.
  • Arsenal completely dominating v Fulham but gift them a goal, losing 1-0 now.
  • Unfortunately a deflection beats Leno, 1-1 now.
  • Diop on for Fulham.
  • Diop misses a corner and Arsenal score.
  • Every time he comes on and plays, that 15M seems like more of a great deal
  • Leno was way more at fault than Diop imo, but I agree it was very good business.
  • Don't know if this has already been asked, but what was the reason for the black armbands at Arsenal v Fulham?
  • ‘ The team wore a black armband for Arsenal Head Groundsman Steve Braddock who passed away the day before the Premier League match between AFC Bournemouth and Arsenal FC at Vitality Stadium on August 20, 2022’

As that was away I’m assuming they wore them yesterday as the first home game after.
  • Ravel49 said:

‘ The team wore a black armband for Arsenal Head Groundsman Steve Braddock who passed away the day before the Premier League match between AFC Bournemouth and Arsenal FC at Vitality Stadium on August 20, 2022’

As that was away I’m assuming they wore them yesterday as the first home game after.

It was. They said it on MOTD commentary