Brighton Away Sunday 22nd 16:00

Comments

• edited May 2022
    Lukerz said:

Is this possible? Is there a way we could go straight to Group Stages?

No teams go straight to the the Europa Conference, last season Spurs had to play Pacos de Ferreira in August
  • Lukerz said:

Lukerz, Hopefully we will be seeded & we can actually get into the Group Stages.

Is this possible? Is there a way we could go straight to Group Stages?
    No. But should we get into the Europa league then yes. 🥳
  • Fab - Coufal Dawson Zouma Cresswell - Soucek Rice - Bowen Lanzini Fornals - Antonio
  • Bench: Areola, Randolph, Yarmolenko, Noble, Fredericks, Masuaku, Johnson, Kral, Oko-Flex
  • edited May 2022
    Trossard not even on the bench

Webster comes in on the left side of the back three, Cucurella mobes forward to the left of the midfield four

I like this
  • What has happened to Vlasic...I mean IMO he has done little to impress in his 1st season, but is he injured or simply not considered enough to even make the bench??
  • Lets finish with a win and see if that takes us to 6th ,Come on you HAMMERS
  • Trossard went off in 87th minite against Leeds last Sunday, Brighton fans on Twitter reckon he picked up a knock and hasn't trained all week.

Potter kept quiet about that.
  • Trossard not even on the bench

Webster comes in on the left side of the back three, Cucurella mobes forward to the left of the midfield four

I like this

This definitely affects their balance. Cucurella is a genuine threat at left midfield, but when he's at left centre back he's a very attacking version which essentially leads to a double up with Trossard. Webster isn't the same, and is more of a 'true' centre back.
  • I cannot find a working stream anywhere - has anyone had any luck?
  • Footybite, there’s a link called hockeyweb
  • We have it on Peacock
  • Antonio sloppy. Overall we look a bit sleepy.
  • Brighton look up for it today, they are finding more space than I am comfortable with
  • Looks like Brighton are playing 4-3-3

Sanchez
    Veltman Dunk Webster Cucurella
    March Bissouma Calcedo
    Gross Wellbeck Mac Allister
  • I had them as dark horses for this season and reckon they could do it again next season. Got the feeling Potter is building something nice at Brighton and they are definitely on top currently.
  • Antonio sloppy so far & Fornals very wasteful
  • edited May 2022
    Does anyone else think "Hey, Cucurella"?

• Palace are winning
  • Palace 1 up against Man U. COYI
  • Good call by the ref
  • We need a performance
  • Getting back into it a bit with more possession and forceing a couple of corners, but nothing to get the pulse racing from either team
  • And THEN, Antonio !!!!!!!
  • GET IN
  • MICCCCKKKYYYYY
  • Is it full time yet?
  • edited May 2022
    First time he’s ever come close to the target from the edge of the box!
  • From slightly outside the box!!!!!!!
  • I think it was just inside. Certainly one foot was.